• Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

cheesewreck_week_4.jpg
cheese_week_4.jpg
bud_nutes.jpg
bluecheese_week_4.jpg
here we av my cheesewreck ,bluecheese an sum uk cheese there all on week 4 but the cheesewreck is taking its time i think its more trainwreck but its damn tasty il but pics on each week but if u av any comments or just wanna put ur 2 pence in feel free lol

T

trusmoker

1st pic is the cheesewreck the 2nd pic is cheese an last 1 is bluecheese im fed up wiv the whole cheese thing now even tho its an ok yeilder an smokes nice im after new strains to boost yeild an taste im starting a few kush strains but wot about sativa am i missing out on wot they can offer

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah i feel ya on tha cheese, i did blue cheese a couple times and loved it, until i grew some purps then i forgot about em, wouldnt mind having a bowl or 2 of some cheese,

DSC04937
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
nice, healthy pllants bro, what u feeding them?

P

primeform

can someone explain to me what the cheese is all about? would love to hear about what im missing out on!

half baked

half baked

the cheese imo is 1 of the best tasting there is, low tolerance tho so good for a daytime smoke, jus got the exodus back and am glad, worth a spot in anyones garden imo

peace hb

P

primeform

If I could only try one strain of cheese what would you guys recommend?

half baked

half baked

the original, exodus cheese, best ive ever had, uk cheese to americans lol

peace hb

sycboy

sycboy

I just robbed this from another site... Notice how the author mentions that Exodus cheese is a clone only cannabis...
If you got Exodus cheese from seed, It's probably not Exodus cheese.

The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese

Say the word Cheese and most growers will understand exactly what people mean...a specific type of clone only cannabis. Mention the word Exodus however and most people will think of a chapter in the bible and not the Free Party movement which helped fashion the future of cannabis culture in the UK during the early 90’s

The Exodus collective were a group of like minded people from Luton England. The Exodus Collective openly campaigned for the immediate legalization of cannabis during the late 1080’s into the early 1990’s. As part of their campaign for a sane drug policy the exodus collective challenged the criminalization of cannabis by openly smoking and growing cannabis.
The exodus collective also helped spearhead the underground Rave Scene in the early 1990’s by organizing free rave party once monthly. A unique feature of the exodus collective and exodus raves was the NO DEALING policy which was strictly adhered to at events. So much so when undercover police finally infiltrated the raves they found no evidence of drug dealing they could act upon. One police officer actually praised the exodus collective or there sensible approach to drug use. The Exodus Collective also managed there own ‘Fair Trade policy at events’. The collectives own price policy ensured that no one was making excessive profits from the sail of food and drinks at the parties.
Following a series of Free Partys several plots of farmland were occupied. An abandoned hotel, and empty warehouse and so on. The idea was to clean up the local neighbourhood a series of community projects. The land became known as HAZ manor (Housing Action Zone).
UK cheese
The exact origin of cheese is hotly debated by cheese fanatics online. Some suggest that it desends from a packet of Skunk#1 by sensi-seeds others indicate that it came from a packet of skunk#1 from sacred seeds. All do agree however that cheese is a clone of skunk#1 from the 19 80’s.

During this time sam the skunkman who is accredited as the original breeder of skunk#1 had moved from California to Holland to grow weed. Here Sam was still breeding his Skunk#1 line. Sams skunk was called skunk because it omitted a strong pungent smell when grown or smoked. Similar to that given off by a skunk. Growers in Holland loved sams skunk because it yielded more and finished sooner then other strains at the time.
The only problem was the smell!! Landlords were reporting growers and people were busted all over. Sam the skunkman intestinally bred out the smell in favour of a sweeter smell Over the next few generations the skunk smell was intestinally lost.

The Exodus collective obtained a packet of seeds before these changes took place. The seeds were sown out and cuttings were taken. The clones were freely distributed among the collective.
On flowering out one of the plants the collective discovered it had a very special smell. Folklore suggests that there was a slight panic to fint a cutting still in veg so genetics could be preserved for later. Further investigation found that an old lady still had a few plants growing on her bathroom window. She said it smelt like cheese.

For many years after cheese clones were distributed freely as gifts from the exodus collective. Grateful home growers still distribute the original cheese to home growers for free.

T

trusmoker

i live in the uk an ive never heard this but some of it sounds about rite even tho i have never had exodus cheese an ive been growing for 4 years now just seems like its nearly lost now unless my man half baked kickes this cheese off again i will grow it all year round an get that uk cheese big again

T

trusmoker

ok so im on week 5 now an ive got the nutes to=
sensi bloom a 4ml per litre
sensi bloom b 4ml per litre
big bud 2ml per litre

there doing nicely improving daily with good swelling if they keep going like this i'l be 1 happy cat im yet to switch the big bud with overdrive
pics soon
peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom