Several whole branches and 4 colas missing

• Thread starter Buscbk92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buscbk92

Buscbk92

So I’m wondering if anyone could help me figure this out.. so yesterday I looked at my jet fuel and thought some tops looked weird but thought at the time I recently cut leaves there when I hadn’t and upon second look I can tell they were cut stems and that 4 entire top colas are missing on my jet fuel (barely in budding) and 2 side branches were missing as well. I have one other plant that’s missing a cola branch but that was cut almost to the base instead of just the cola. Area is fenced in and we get no deer in town.

am I crazy or has someone been in my garden clipping branches?

thank you!

Several whole branches and 4 colas missing
Several whole branches and 4 colas missing 2
Several whole branches and 4 colas missing 3
Several whole branches and 4 colas missing 4
Several whole branches and 4 colas missing 5
Several whole branches and 4 colas missing 6
Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Needless to say I’ve set some boards with nails through it in the spots that can be entered and have set line and noise traps around it as a deterrent if possible. Do you think that’s a clean cut by a human? I don’t see anyway an animal could do this especially with my fence. Birds wouldn’t do this type of damage would they?

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Yeah, deer wouldn't leave a clean cut like that, and that's the only kind of animal that'll take tops and whole branches unless you have, like, wild donkeys around.

Dig a moat and buy some electric eels. 😉
Do you think a LEO would do this to test to see if it’s hemp or not? That’s the one other thing I can think of besides theft but I don’t think they would waste resources for a civil violation

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Do you think a LEO would do this to test to see if it’s hemp or not? That’s the one other thing I can think of besides theft but I don’t think they would waste resources for a civil violation
How many plants did you say you are growing.....🧐

PS - (edit) I also would imagine LEO would just yard out an entire plant rather than trim carefully, but have no real-world exposure to how this sort of thing works. Feels more like teenagers who think they've won the lottery by finding your growery.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

How many plants did you say you are growing.....🧐

PS - (edit) I also would imagine LEO would just yard out an entire plant rather than trim carefully, but have no real-world exposure to how this sort of thing works. Feels more like teenagers who think they've won the lottery by finding your growery.
4 plants. 5 plants or less is only a 200 fine here. That’s what I was thinking lol yeah they better hope I don’t catch em back.

R

redshift75

clean cuts you would know if its deer cause theyd have stayed long enough to POO. I can always tell if a deer got through the wire by their poo. when they find a good spot for food to eat. they tend to poo to make room. they average like 1 pile of poop an hour right now. So if it was there long enough to do that it would have a pile of poop by the plant. Not many animals that would do that, that delicate. Its not LEO cause they would field test the bud on the spot. or as other person said if they were fishing for a warrant leave it undisturbed and say they smelled a skunk.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Agree it does look cut, but they were barely into bloom, and why would they cut the bottom branch?? I agree with Nate it might be camera time!

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

This is the garden
Agree it does look cut, but they were barely into bloom, and why would they cut the bottom branch?? I agree with Nate it might be camera time!
i was thinking someone may be trying to clone them. Idk I just can’t explain it. They just disappeared and I didn’t remove a big health branch and or any of my healthy tops. That’s my medicine for the year. I stay up to almost 3 am every night so I’m just gonna start watching

R

redshift75

you dont think some dumbass 15 year old did a quick google and thought "just cut it and you can clone it" giving no more indepth thought about how it works then somewhere that sentence was phrased telling him it can 100% be done with success. I usually dont like to jump on the blame the kids. But you can generally tell when someone had no forethought what so ever. In general adults tend to be like "i saw that, you owe me now!".

For all we know some kid thinks smoking the leaves is what gets you high..... it just screams inexperience 101....

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

you dont think some dumbass 15 year old did a quick google and thought "just cut it and you can clone it" giving no more indepth thought about how it works then somewhere that sentence was phrased telling him it can 100% be done with success. I usually dont like to jump on the blame the kids. But you can generally tell when someone had no forethought what so ever. In general adults tend to be like "i saw that, you owe me now!".

For all we know some kid thinks smoking the leaves is what gets you high..... it just screams inexperience 101....
That’s exactly what I told my wife. Some kid thinking they can get high on leaves. But at the end of the day I guess I won’t know unless I catch them. So the consensus is that this was done by human? I only recently started getting a smell so they would have had to investigate being nosey. Only one neighbor has saw them that I know of and he’s an older guy who’s chill. We share garden stuff back and forth

1stonedman

1stonedman

This will be the best and most controversial advice you can get.

Keep everything legal so you can always call the pig gang. If you got bad guys outside you gotta call the cops BEFORE confronting them. Invest in some home security. 100$ security camera/system and an entry level shotgun will buy you allot of peace of mind.

If you like dogs, go get a dog. If you get some guns, learn how to safely use them and store them by going to a couple of classes, find a gun course that covers self defense laws.

Edit: 14 year old kid and 2 other young gang members invaded a local dealers house today and killed him. Not long before that same thing happened to a family because these gang bangers hear this family had money.

Happens everyday, to all kinds of people.

Believe this the marijuana definitely makes you a target for someone.

2nd edit: I've had land lords try and intimidate me before about his people coming in and harvesting my plants and stealing them from me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom