Several whole branches and 4 colas missing

• Thread starter Buscbk92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

That’s exactly what I told my wife. Some kid thinking they can get high on leaves. But at the end of the day I guess I won’t know unless I catch them. So the consensus is that this was done by human? I only recently started getting a smell so they would have had to investigate being nosey. Only one neighbor has saw them that I know of and he’s an older guy who’s chill. We share garden stuff back and forth
do people fly drones around your neighborhood?

Did little billy down the road turn 14 and grandma sent him a dji drone for his birthday? just speculation.

R

redshift75

im just imagining a 15 year old panicking right now about his mom finding these half dead clippings in his closet that he has a CFL bulb on ... hes praying will still grow or something... Im munching on trail mix about to be smoking some fresh herb i just pulled from my dry tent to see where its at. I just cant stop laughing about the kid who cut that panicking right now. But then again with some parents these days. they might've sent em....

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

This will be the best and most controversial advice you can get.

Keep everything legal so you can always call the pig gang. If you got bad guys outside you gotta call the cops BEFORE confronting them. Invest in some home security. 100$ security camera/system and an entry level shotgun will buy you allot of peace of mind.

If you like dogs, go get a dog. If you get some guns, learn how to safely use them and store them by going to a couple of classes, find a gun course that covers self defense laws.

Edit: 14 year old kid and 2 other young gang members invaded a local dealers house today and killed him. Not long before that same thing happened to a family because these gang bangers hear this family had money.

Happens everyday, to all kinds of people.

Believe this the marijuana definitely makes you a target for someone.

2nd edit: I've had land lords try and intimidate me before about his people coming in and harvesting my plants and stealing them from me.

Legal isn’t an option atm. The best I can do is civil violation. They’re too strict on med cards and only medical card holders are allowed to grow. That being said, the 200 dollar Risk is well worth it for how much good medication costs. Like 82 an 8th after tax which is insane trying to support my habit.

i do have a shotgun but I’d be hard pressed to use. They would be quick to lock me up for shooting someone stealing from an illegal grow. That’s why I have the nail traps to hurt whoever it is. I really don’t care who they are. I don’t appreciate stealing from me and my family nor take it lightly.

I realize people will want to steal that’s why I’ve tried to conceal everything so well in my garden and have done well imo.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

do people fly drones around your neighborhood?

Did little billy down the road turn 14 and grandma sent him a dji drone for his birthday? just speculation.
No drones in this town that I know of. Mostly poor simple folk. Some don’t even have cell phones or the internet. There are meth heads in town but i imagine they would have taken the whole plant.

1stonedman

1stonedman

Where I live, Oklahoma our gun laws are great if you are pro gun and being able to protect yourself and your property. We have the make my day law, the stand your ground law, constitutional open carry, and if someone is stealing ur shit from your property well sir you have a hell of a case for shooting them.

Also our state made a point to make sure that our rights wouldn't be infringed simply because we are medical marijuana patients.

It's pretty great.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Where I live, Oklahoma our gun laws are great if you are pro gun and being able to protect yourself and your property. We have the make my day law, the stand your ground law, constitutional open carry, and if someone is stealing ur shit from your property well sir you have a hell of a case for shooting them.

Also our state made a point to make sure that our rights wouldn't be infringed simply because we are medical marijuana patients.

It's pretty great.
Illinois here. They’re just strict and my FOID card is broken and needs to be renewed so that adds to that.

mancorn

mancorn

I use to fill soda cans with small rocks, then tie on a fishing line trip wire, and put the can where it will get pulled down. Makes a racket if critters or people come through. Scouting cams are also relatively cheap ($50-$100).

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

I use to fill soda cans with small rocks, then tie on a fishing line trip wire, and put the can where it will get pulled down. Makes a racket if critters or people come through. Scouting cams are also relatively cheap ($50-$100).
That’s actually gonna be what I’m setting up. I set some lines in places today and was gonna finish it tomorrow but also adding more boards with nails in the fenced in area. I’ll have no guilt. Literally no reason anyone should find their self in my fenced in garden lol

RonS

RonS

am I crazy or has someone been in my garden clipping branches?

thank you!

That far along in flowering, I would not hesitate to lightly dust my plants with cayenne pepper. No duster? I would soak the hottest peppers I could find (with a bunch of garlic) and spray in the evening.

After smoking, I don't think they will be back. Keeps many pesky bugs away too!

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

That far along in flowering, I would not hesitate to lightly dust my plants with cayenne pepper. No duster? I would soak the hottest peppers I could find (with a bunch of garlic) and spray in the evening.

After smoking, I don't think they will be back. Keeps many pesky bugs away too!
I do grow hot peppers so may be worth the try. I ended up finding 2 missing tops on another plant I thought had none missing. You can tell it was done at the same time tho by how it’s healed so far. So every plant got clipped except the small stunted sativa. That’s why I keep going back to the someone round here trying to clone my shit lol the tops that are missing from the jet fuel are about a foot long so would definitely be enough for a monster crop especially with how tight the node spacing is.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Legal isn’t an option atm. The best I can do is civil violation. They’re too strict on med cards and only medical card holders are allowed to grow. That being said, the 200 dollar Risk is well worth it for how much good medication costs. Like 82 an 8th after tax which is insane trying to support my habit.

i do have a shotgun but I’d be hard pressed to use. They would be quick to lock me up for shooting someone stealing from an illegal grow. That’s why I have the nail traps to hurt whoever it is. I really don’t care who they are. I don’t appreciate stealing from me and my family nor take it lightly.

I realize people will want to steal that’s why I’ve tried to conceal everything so well in my garden and have done well imo.
Friend you can get in a lot of trouble for laying out booby traps too, particularly in certain repressive States I'd be very careful, best wishes!

Top Bottom