Severe vomiting and compulsive bathing linked to chronic marijuana abuse?

• Thread starter D.I.Y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Just got a text off one of my mates saying he'd been in hospital,being a conserned freind i gave him a bell to see what was up with him.He said he was really ill a couple of weeks ago,puking his ring up,blood and shit.Well anyway he was that bad he had to go to hospital in an ambulance.Couldn't find what was up with him,some sort of virus or something.When he mentioned he smoked abit of ting the doc said it could be something a study linking heavy smoking to heavy puking.I'm not the best with computers but if you google cannibas bathing a link comes up and if someone could post it here for me it would be a great help.My mate dont smoke that much just 1or2 a night so i cant see it being that but what i know i cant even get something up from another site:help:

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Its a new one to me,I thought weed was good for anti-nausea.Anyone from the farm had it?

R

Rural_GrowOp

I've never had or heard of it until now. I've seen some heads puke from a nice blast but I chalk it up to light weight smokers. I wonder why this is the first time this is being brought up.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Dont know,if it was in the paper I would have put it down to government anti-weed propaganda.But this directly from my mate who was told by the doctor.Can't be down to dodgy weed because i know my mate has a good source,organically grown and all that bolx.He dont want to shout about it to much because he has a decent job and doesn't want labbeling as a pot head,also he reckons its more likely the dodgy gas pipe he just had fixed.Not many smoke more than me and i've never puked on weed,not until I mix it with beer anyway

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Yer and as for the conpulsive bathing I know 1 or 2 that could do with smoking a bit more and catching this

N

Nuglover

Just proof that you can pay a doctor to say anything. What a crock.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, compulsive bathing huh? Hmmm....guess that dispells the "dirty hippy" stereotype!

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
I mean i've had problems with compulsive eating... Well i compulsively bathe and clean my glass, does that count? ;)

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Maybe they just wanted a bath because they puked over themselves and didn't want to stink of sick.They were probably compulsive teeth brushers and mouthwashers too

I

ismokepot

What a crock of shit......... another scare tactic. We all know smoking pot also causes male tits, dumbness (my own doctor told me it will make me stupid), infertility, breathing issues, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, reduced eye ball pressure, increased appetite and some more I've forgotten.

I'd like to add some of my own observations to their list: smelly fingers, bad breath, becoming horny, sleepyness, reduced allergy symptoms, less available spending money, and thirst....... I guess it's like chinese food: chose one from column A and 1 from column 2!

K

kill-9

Only time Marijuana induces severe vomiting is when people swallow the smoke, and not inhale it. It's not because of the marijuana anyway, but the smoke itself.

Not even the medical community would take this study seriously, they used one test subject? What a joke. hot showers ALWAYS works with some medical symptoms. This is sensationalism.

Top Bottom