Severly Thorched Mrs. Indica ( Noob Lesson 1 Learning & Loosing ) )

• Thread starter Mr.PurplePumpkn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Hello all, newbster here...really first post newbster

I was waiting for my first grow show to wrap itself up before i came out under my rock but ive hit a brick wall

Im no stranger to plants, farms, or livestock but this is my first fooray into the mysterious and wonderful, & sometimes headache, world of weed.

The organic garden outside is looking great, the tomatoes are turning into trees, the corn is starting to remind me of why I dont like corn fields at night, and the squash is doing its job as one of the three sisters... a days work well done yesterday I say...

I retire to the house last night, grab some nectar of the gods, and remember my lovelys, go to check on them and find one of two of my babie girls suffering the equivelent of fukn 5th degree burns, she sat in the tanning both way to long...

What happened was I turned off the fan for a night, one night and returned the next night to see how everyone was doing. My Beetle Juice Indcia made it thank god but she was the skinny girl compared to my Yellow Michelle clone ahhhhhh!!!

She's fried, i dont have a digital camera, but she looks like a plant ready to harvest now... She's only 3 weeks into flowering and altho her buds rival most mature buds, by no way is she done, I know enough about flowers an pomology that first there is flowering, then fruiting, then ripening. There three very distinct stages each undergoing there own metabolic and extremely significant chemical changes..she made it to flower only, she never made it to ripening and the beautiful production of aromatic oils and terpenes.

If i would have been able to key the sun bleaching on the leaves the week earlier and not written it off as over fertilization I would not be writing this, but as you can guess the light was left way to low and I murdered my baby, the lights have been raised, bettle juice is coming back around... But this newberton is pissed

So ive got a lot of premature bud, the buds look fine, there smothered in white pistils, no discoloration of the pistils or calyx's, but the leaves around them are crispy brown, i watered the pot with 5times what it can hold and let her rest last night outside the g.room, she looks the same. I dont wanna throw her back in and have everything get infected and compound the problem more. I know this is not smokeable but WTF can i do?? make hash?

Please Cheesus Help...

I gotta get my mind of this shit, going to walk the dog and see new terminator, im depressed :anim_52:

M

med.botany

i would just keep flushing her...is she doesnt have a mold or pests, she wont infect nething if she's got lil fert overdose..but i would say just keep flushing her and watch what happens, someone else might say give her the chop, but i dont know bout that..that my 2 cents..good luck on your grow by the way.
STAY GREEN

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I would say prune the parts that are burned and allow the bottome to fully mature, atleast you will save whats left. But if you decide to keep them all, then just keep watering them regularly.

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

I've continued with the flush but its like she's giving up on the IV of water i keep hitting her with, its been almost 24hrs, with over 7gallons of water, and the leaves look as bad as they did last night.

Suite, the bottom leaves are still intact (see not crispy brown like the tops where) but are just hanging there like her vascular system is broke and not transporting any water, ive got her in the coolest room in the house in a window to see if she perks back up...

Its looking like the chop might have to go down, my question is, if I go for another week of flushing and harvest her, cure it for about a month, are the 3week flowering buds going to be even smokeable?

M

med.botany

yeah like suite said prune the dead off so the plant isnt sending energy to that part of it anymore and will send it to the buds n new veg...continue to flush...smoking wise..im not sure if its goin to be the dank or anything...maybe, never know till you try, right? use it for hash

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

thanx med and suite, I didnt read your post until too late med, the haircut is on, got some Tool in the background and sippin on that brizzy brown ale

Just saw the problem you've had with ur nut lockout and browning, good luck man

Top Bottom