Sex changing seed run of fantasticalnessage

• Thread starter ahemait
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

Ok!

Flower tent #1 is developing male flowers on my tips I sprayed. I didn't over spray but the effect is travelling down the branch from the growth tip that was sprayed.

Just going to nip of all but the tip.

Otherwise, hurray! what is that like three weeks to show male, three sprays? I think.

Shitty pics. Go fund me a camera to take weed pics k? Lulz

20190921 201243
20190921 201219
ahemait

ahemait

Today is a sad day, brothers and sisters. Yesterday we lost one of our best and brightest. It's with a heavy heart I must inform you of the loss of our bubblegum. He was a he. Damn regular seeds!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Today is a sad day, brothers and sisters. Yesterday we lost one of our best and brightest. It's with a heavy heart I must inform you of the loss of our bubblegum. He was a he. Damn regular seeds!

Lol

ahemait

ahemait

I pooped a little when I saw the branch I sprayed to reverse it, tracked it back down along the stem, then up to the next branch and saw male flowers, then the next and the next! I thought Omfg it reversed the whole plant! :O

ahemait

ahemait

Male flowers on the September 1st group are very close to opening.

I've found a few flowers ended up pollinated already, maybe a dozen randomly through both tents, from the strawberry pollen I had floating around when I was squeezing seeds from dry buds. Definitely not the seeded catastrophe some would suggest if there's pollen within a 10 mile radius.

Not sure if I'll run the strawberry crosses or not, who knows. I marked the branches so I can find them after they get swallowed up by flowers either way.

ahemait

ahemait

So, fun fact, sherbert gelato decided it was going to produce it's own dozen or two male flowers. Normally I look for them but with the reversing going on I've had tunnel vision. While my reversed flowers are just set to open the naturally occurring male flowers are already own and dumped their loads, the vast majority of which just fell straight down. I did get a few lucky self pollination from it I've seen and the seeds from them will likely be ready in 2-3 weeks, at most.

ahemait

ahemait

dang thats a decent haul of beans
Dude, I haven't even started on the other six ounces yet : (

It's such boring ass work, squeezing out seeds, trying not to shoot them across the room. If there is a better way I'll kick a baby to know. Not a real baby, I mean like a whiny millennial ; )

ahemait

ahemait

I'd love to know how many I got but there's no way I'm counting that shit lul

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Dude, I haven't even started on the other six ounces yet : (

It's such boring ass work, squeezing out seeds, trying not to shoot them across the room. If there is a better way I'll kick a baby to know. Not a real baby, I mean like a whiny millennial ; )
so i may actually be able to help with that

the 3 inch ones wont be fast but itll be much faster than by hand

and the design doesnt hurt the seeds

nvm they only make the 2 inch ones now :(

ahemait

ahemait

so i may actually be able to help with that

the 3 inch ones wont be fast but itll be much faster than by hand

and the design doesnt hurt the seeds
Hm. You had me right up until "razor sharp teeth".
: /

I will have to find some horticultural/agricultural product where they collect the seeds and don't ruin the flower too much. There's got to be something similar. If not, I'll just hate my life for a couple few hours and get her done.

On the bright side I have like 5 or 6 pee wee marble size hash balls from it so far.

Oh yea, works done!

20191001 202447
Top Bottom