Sex check or gender fluid ?

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i'm pretty sure myself, but if of you guys that are that are more experienced would lay on eyes on this before it gets the axe i would greatly appreciate it.

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
100% female. Did you see something in the pics that had you worried?

i thought i did in the room? man i'm going to keep it seperate for a day and watch a couple parts.

how you been player? you are the worst bad influence offender here!!!!! man i dumped that lame box.... got into a couple tents. they fit my needs like condoms two sizes too small. then the big tent with real lights as you had said from jump!! "happy being right"? then i torn it down and built this room i'm working on, 88 sq feet more or less!!! i blame you and only you by the way, thanks !! i'm saving some dough for 2 timbers now to upgrade my Q boards. i will use em on other projects downstairs or side lighting in the room.
thanks for the input, i will look it over again later and grab more pics maybe. much love @FourthCity

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
since i has the over feeding problem and changed the room etc my concern is that i hermed the plant due to stress. i'm still keeping it separate for a few days to be safe. i would rather kill off a female to be safe, then allow a herm to slip though. i have plenty of stock here

Dan789

Dan789

There were a couple of growths that looked suspicious, but the focus was a bit off, I’d be on the look out for banana’s as this goes. Other than that, enjoy...
Maybe though someone could post a picture of seeds growing, and developing, that might shed some light on those suspicious areas for me at least (never having seen seeds growing).

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Are you worried about this specifically? You can always scope it and use a pick and see if it opens
D252DA0E AF1A 47ED 94F1 D0C2A92DE96F

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I could see how you could think there is a bundled claw on the right side

first grow... nervous nelly over here. i had 3 males from a bag a seeds i bought... got six, 3 pooped all male. i will keep a eye on this and post another pic tomorrow or sunday and maybe you could eyeball it again for me to be sure? tia everyone

OG

Top Bottom