Sex Me, Baby Baby

• Thread starter Akili420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akili420

Akili420

So I recently started getting staggered branching (thx Juicebox for the advice!) and I'm working with my first grow I decided to start from bagseed before heading for some fems. Major preflowering is coming but the stipules aren't a dead give away to determine sex. It was almost a foot tall when measured on yesterday so I would want to flip the switch soon to stabilize height and hopefully still get a good yield albeit she's actually got a skirt on. Anyways pics follow with some close ups of inner nodes near the top. Thx in advance for your time and input!!
(5 wks 3 days from seed)

Sex me baby baby
Sex me baby baby 2
Sex me baby baby 3
Sex me baby baby 4
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Looks
So I recently started getting staggered branching (thx Juicebox for the advice!) and I'm working with my first grow I decided to start from bagseed before heading for some fems. Major preflowering is coming but the stipules aren't a dead give away to determine sex. It was almost a foot tall when measured on yesterday so I would want to flip the switch soon to stabilize height and hopefully still get a good yield albeit she's actually got a skirt on. Anyways pics follow with some close ups of inner nodes near the top. Thx in advance for your time and input!!
(5 wks 3 days from seed)[/QUOT

Looks female to me

Bannacis

Bannacis

I don't see any preflowers yet, but the plant structure looks female.
Some peeps are ok with flowering before it shows pre flowers. I prefer to have them to ensure maturity.
Plus I do super cropping and lst so my veg is sorta long.

Akili420

Akili420

I don't see any preflowers yet, but the plant structure looks female.
Some peeps are ok with flowering before it shows pre flowers. I prefer to have them to ensure maturity.
Plus I do super cropping and lst so my veg is sorta long.
Vie done some research on different training techniques, then I run across advice yo leave the plant alone since its my first grow. Would love to keep it bushy buy I do have some tom for height as well. Decisions decisions

Akili420

Akili420

Ok update since last posting, this plant is getting bushy and about 16 1/4 tall so far. Not sure how that yields being as though I have no idea what strain this could be (bagseed). Well today I did a straight watering holding bloom nutesoff until next round, and did my own form of super cropping and it's was painful to hurt such a beautiful plant. Yet I noticed smaller fans on the interior which I'm lead to believe would give me popcorn size buds due to lack of light received. I only super cropped the two interior nodes directly in he center of the plant that showed most growth difference. I seem to have stipules near the top cross crossing like crazy and lower branches that haven't staggered yet are doing the same dance. Still waiting on those pistils tho And I switched to 12/12 four days ago so flowering is under way. Wanted to keep the height under four feet and a goal to harvest before fall semester is key! Thx for all the advice guys! One thing I've learned from this grand experience is that mj is one tough s.o.b.!!! Soon as buds start to form (fingers crossed) I'll post more pics.

IMG 0156
IMG 0157
Juicebox

Juicebox

Ok update since last posting, this plant is getting bushy and about 16 1/4 tall so far. Not sure how that yields being as though I have no idea what strain this could be (bagseed). Well today I did a straight watering holding bloom nutesoff until next round, and did my own form of super cropping and it's was painful to hurt such a beautiful plant. Yet I noticed smaller fans on the interior which I'm lead to believe would give me popcorn size buds due to lack of light received. I only super cropped the two interior nodes directly in he center of the plant that showed most growth difference. I seem to have stipules near the top cross crossing like crazy and lower branches that haven't staggered yet are doing the same dance. Still waiting on those pistils tho And I switched to 12/12 four days ago so flowering is under way. Wanted to keep the height under four feet and a goal to harvest before fall semester is key! Thx for all the advice guys! One thing I've learned from this grand experience is that mj is one tough s.o.b.!!! Soon as buds start to form (fingers crossed) I'll post more pics.
Looks good so far has all the right parts

Akili420

Akili420

Looks good so far has all the right parts
Thx I'm concerned about the gender of the smaller plant and me catching it incase it might be a male, before it tries to pollinate being as thought I've switched light schedules. How will this affect me being able to spot any male signs?

Bannacis

Bannacis

As long as you check it every day you will notice the males... it will be little ball nub, no hairs will emerge.
A female will kinda look like if you put your hands together in prayer and 2 little fuzzy hairs will poke out at end.
The males once they start to show, will advance fast. You will have time to pull them before they open. And usually the males show first (same strain).
But if you let them get too far, bam the next night they could open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom