• Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Female?
Sex

bsb

bsb

Oh yeah you’re aware then lol.
No worries bro! I remember.....I remember the days when we had to met dates in a public place, NOBODY at our house....NOBODY knew where we lived...being a loner, not talking to anyone...before it was "cool" to grow your own! Those days are long gone....still hard for me to believe that I don't hid anymore...old habits die hard though...lol. Places like this where the ONLY way for us guys to connect for YEARS. ICMAG, the cannacollective, firestax, ect......reading "ask ed" for any grow tips..and amsterdam was the only place for people like us to go....LOL....The canna bible was the holy grail...LOL...Was it that long ago? Or am I just old? hahaha.......being humble, being thankful for mavericks like LOGIC.....those are the real hero's !

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Old habits most definitely die hard. One of my fav quotes. I’m sure that it wasn’t what you wanted, but it was necessary. Glad times are changing, slowly, but changing. The information is endless on all the forums.
Oh and not old, I prefer to use seasoned lol

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

No worries bro! I remember.....I remember the days when we had to met dates in a public place, NOBODY at our house....NOBODY knew where we lived...being a loner, not talking to anyone...before it was "cool" to grow your own! Those days are long gone....still hard for me to believe that I don't hid anymore...old habits die hard though...lol. Places like this where the ONLY way for us guys to connect for YEARS. ICMAG, the cannacollective, firestax, ect......reading "ask ed" for any grow tips..and amsterdam was the only place for people like us to go....LOL....The canna bible was the holy grail...LOL...Was it that long ago? Or am I just old? hahaha.......being humble, being thankful for mavericks like LOGIC.....those are the real hero's !
I still hide. Cannacollective was a nice place whilst it was around. Went out pretty crazy, if I recall correctly. I have been a member of more forums than I can remember. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

bsb

bsb

I still hide. Cannacollective was a nice place whilst it was around. Went out pretty crazy, if I recall correctly. I have been a member of more forums than I can remember. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I remember you....just like you remember me.....wuz up stank..bigskybob...or bsb.. in the house! and @stanknugzz77 I do remember the canna going down..fucked up right there....I miss all our old friends....to many to mention...but damn good folks I met on these forums!

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I remember you....just like you remember me.....wuz up stank..bigskybob...or bsb.. in the house! and @stanknugzz77 I do remember the canna going down..fucked up right there....I miss all our old friends....to many to mention...but damn good folks I met on these forums!
Happy to be remembered. I definitely remember you as well brother. Truly a blessing to read a familiar handle. I miss a lot of the old homies as well. Good folks for sure. I made quite a few lifelong and life changing friendships through forums. I am just getting back in the swing of things after 4+ years. Being back to growing and breeding feels so fucking right. Please feel free to hit me up if you need anything at all. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

@SwoleGrow ...sorry to hi-jack your thread brother .....my bad!
Not a problem at all bro
Question for you seasoned vets. Have you guys found any plants, herbs, spices, flowers that will “help” in masking an outdoor grow? I know you can’t kill it off, it’s gonna smell like what it is. Been resesrching and there’s a few recommendations, but nothing anyone would put their neck on the chopping block to defend. I’d like you guys input on your experiences. Thanks bro’s

• Love
Reactions: bsb
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Look who came over last night and no questions asked starts getting naked for daddy.
FC6B279D 40BF 4068 820B 1DA4DB67D553

All 4 Fire OG seeds are seeds picked out of a bag I had a year or so ago and kept because as it’s name states, it’s “FIRE” The rdwc will stay full and I can peacefully learn about the rest of this flowering stage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom