sex??

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

lol,got your attention didnt it? high to all,these are part of my 16 plant indoor grow from seed.plants are nice for 4 week old.sooo,heres a few pics to look at. first two are of a lemon skunk from seed 4 1/2 weeks in veg.im just tryin to see how possible it is to sex these before flower. i would love to weed (no pun intended) i think.. out the males asap as you all know. the second set of pics are la confidential ,also from seed. heres the pics and thanks for any and all help. peacentreez
p123.jpg
p218.jpg
:worried
p315.jpg
p49.jpg

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

little to early to tell but the first one looks like a male.

the rrock

the rrock

patience,ive had some I swore were male go the other way

420alldaze

420alldaze

little to early to tell but the first one looks like a male.

hey whats up ron? im leanin that way too,just tryin to sort some of these for more room.lol thanks and ill be postin some more on monday. peacentreez

P

Pond_smoker

The earliest I was able to sex mine was about 6 weeks into veg from seed. I had to use a microscope to see it though. Check out my thread and scroll down a bit to see the pics. A good magnifying glass should work too.

420alldaze

420alldaze

The earliest I was able to sex mine was about 6 weeks into veg from seed. I had to use a microscope to see it though. Check out my thread and scroll down a bit to see the pics. A good magnifying glass should work too.

hey pond smoker, its funny you posted here, my son and i were lookin at your journal yesterday.i guess im gonna have to dig up a magnifying glass.lol i was gonna flip em' this week probably.but now im gonna try your idea. your plants are looking great.how long you gonna let em go? i started 17 seeds got 16 to pop, thats what im workin with right now. check out my first indoor grow from seed. i dont know how to post my grow journal link on my post. kinda computer illitterate. lol peacentreez

P

Pond_smoker

hey pond smoker, its funny you posted here, my son and i were lookin at your journal yesterday.i guess im gonna have to dig up a magnifying glass.lol i was gonna flip em' this week probably.but now im gonna try your idea. your plants are looking great.how long you gonna let em go? i started 17 seeds got 16 to pop, thats what im workin with right now. check out my first indoor grow from seed. i dont know how to post my grow journal link on my post. kinda computer illitterate. lol peacentreez

I did alot of searching and reading to figure out how to sex them early so that I could reclaim some room, and I wanted to pull out a couple of mothers before flipping them. I'm going to let them go until they tell me they are done, I'm shooting for 50% amber trichs, and figure roughly another 25- 30 days should do it.
Your grow looks good. My next crop in, I'm going to flip sooner to keep them shorter. My current plants are getting to be monsters but I had some set backs that prevented me from flipping them any sooner than I did.

420alldaze

420alldaze

I did alot of searching and reading to figure out how to sex them early so that I could reclaim some room, and I wanted to pull out a couple of mothers before flipping them. I'm going to let them go until they tell me they are done, I'm shooting for 50% amber trichs, and figure roughly another 25- 30 days should do it.
Your grow looks good. My next crop in, I'm going to flip sooner to keep them shorter. My current plants are getting to be monsters but I had some set backs that prevented me from flipping them any sooner than I did.

ive heard of so many different ways that you can tell, but thats definetly the clearest. thanks brotha. will be lettin you know how i make out. hope you had a good :420: peacentreez

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Aww I came for the party... They do look really close though. Sometimes an early indicator for me is the tallest ones are usually male :( That being said, I just like to make predictions and wait for them to show me, as I have been shocked before. Good luck man!

-nugzz

420alldaze

420alldaze

They're not showing sex yet but look close.

what up swisschesse, call my son swissy,too funny. they are def. close, this will be week 6. i was peekin at em today and think i spotted at least three. time will tell, its so hard waitin tho. lol will post pics monday. peacentrees

420alldaze

420alldaze

Aww I came for the party... They do look really close though. Sometimes an early indicator for me is the tallest ones are usually male :( That being said, I just like to make predictions and wait for them to show me, as I have been shocked before. Good luck man!

-nugzz

hey stanknugzz, tryin to get to that party too.:harvest: theyre at 6 weeks come monday,i just got ny new switchable ballast and am puttin them on a strict 12/12 diet:) need to make room for some nice clones of sour d:bongsmi:. i have picked a couple that i think are males,and they are slightly taller. but lemon skunk is a lanky plant soooo.we'll see soon.ill be postin on monday.yhanks peacentreez

Top Bottom