Sex

• Thread starter Chuckgenetic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chuckgenetic

Chuckgenetic

this is a pic of a afghani I've been growing and it's about 20 days into flower and everything else in my garden is budding except this plant I'm willing to hold out and remedy whatever is wrong as long as I know it's a female

Sex
Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

I have an Afghani strain that I have been growing 1 of every grow from femed seeds. Every one has always looked thin grow tall and lanky and like it was never going to get good buds. And every time weeks after my Rhinos have already grown nice buds she goes into overdrive and fills out nicely. As long as She looks healthy let her ride it out you never know she could snap and explode on you over night.

Chuckgenetic

Chuckgenetic

I have an Afghani strain that I have been growing 1 of every grow from femed seeds. Every one has always looked thin grow tall and lanky and like it was never going to get good buds. And every time weeks after my Rhinos have already grown nice buds she goes into overdrive and fills out nicely. As long as She looks healthy let her ride it out you never know she could snap and explode on you over night.
This is by far my trickiest girl in the group I just hit day 34 and I'm finally seeing some small budding at the top it looks like it's coming along just gotta find out what she likes exactly

Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

This is by far my trickiest girl in the group I just hit day 34 and I'm finally seeing some small budding at the top it looks like it's coming along just gotta find out what she likes exactly
Mine are picky. They like high nitrogen even in flowering I have to juice up N more than my other plants. And just like @MushinNoShin said. They take FOREVERRRR to flower but colas that you could use to play baseball with always result. Always the last plant out of the room also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom