Sexy Mexy?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I too miss finding those few keepers in unknown bagseed. I used to push anything and everything hard. Bricks were very brief. I mean a ton of midgrade came through my hands, but most of it was just seeded and still pretty nice buds, kind of like @RandyPickles baggie. 100 a zone and don't dare bother me for less lmfao. Brick was only around every once in a while. I remember kids used to come to me (I was just a little boy at that time as well) in groups to go in on pounds. Fucking comradery, if I have ever seen it. I started out growing bagseed and beanage from old heads around my way, though. I liked to cut out every man, not just the middle ;) Man that shit brings back memories for real. Fuck. Yes. I will never forget where I came from and who I came up with. My crew of two and once in a blue moon a few. Too many lips always sink ships and snitches don't get thrown in ditches 'round here. Wayyy too much woods for that... That is why I choose to be a one man show for the rest of time now. Not too proud of my checkered past, but I try to be happy with who I am today and I must acknowledge that I wouldn't be the same person without all of my past, not just the positive parts. @zeke I apologize for the tangent. Good luck on your journey and search everyone. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Thanks bud; if I get some keeper plants that's fine but I'm looking at it more in terms of f2s and crossing with Mextiza, Jarilla De Sinaloa and Oaxacan. As it's almost like a buzzer Nepalese (a sativa that feels like a hybrid) I'm hoping I can use it to brighten up a diesel or J-1.

Looking at it from your perspective, I agree that it's totally worth it. I would pay much more, for far fewer seeds, if I was after a particular strain. I hope those beans produce what you're looking for :)

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

So of all the seeds I ended up with one plant that made it, a male :) Luckily I had an amazing Maui Haze heavy Afgooey, so this season will be a good one hopefully. Getting hit with some Chocolate Thai X Vietnam goodness from the Raddest of dudes @homebrew420 as well as some Old timers Haze x Panama :) Sativa Summer!

starr

starr

This is a guerrero. Started it from seed around 7 years ago. I popopped 1000s of these seeds since the late 80s. This one goes about 12-16 weeks depending on what buzz you want it never really stops flowering. The high is very energetic very social upbeat high then it nosedives into a very comfy body Om that last awhile. There is no ceiling at all. It wont leave you groggy. One word munchies lol. The taste is very citrus pine smelling with a very strong underlying skunk funk. The longer it cures the better.

20150326 162236 20150326 162330

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

This is a guerrero. Started it from seed around 7 years ago. I popopped 1000s of these seeds since the late 80s. This one goes about 12-16 weeks depending on what buzz you want it never really stops flowering. The high is very energetic very social upbeat high then it nosedives into a very comfy body Om that last awhile. There is no ceiling at all. It wont leave you groggy. One word munchies lol. The taste is very citrus pine smelling with a very strong underlying skunk funk. The longer it cures the better.

View attachment 497905 View attachment 497906
Well now, what have we here?! The ideal herb for me is that happy, skunky, menthol, spicy mexican! Maybe Guerrero is the state I should be focusing on?

I'll have to pm you after this season and different projects in it, when I have some macho frijoles for ya! ;)

Much respect and love for the work involved in getting to a perfect smoke for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom