SF EXTRACTOR NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

• Thread starter mjj9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mjj9

mjj9

OK SO IVE RECENTLY BEEN GIVIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A SOLIDLY BUT BASIC DESIGNED SFE,
ITS MADE OF MILITARY GRADE STAINLESS STEEL AND WAS MANUFACTURED VERY WELL IMO. BUT I HAVE CONCERNS AND I NEED UR INPUT.

1. IT HAS NO BACK PRESSURE REGULATOR OR ANY PRESSURE GAUGE PERIOD. WHICH I HATE. AND AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO HAVE THEM ADDED ON.
2. I WAS ONLY GIVIN A VERY VERY BRIEF TUTORIAL ON HOW THIS CONTRACTION IS PROPERLY USED (SAFELY)
3. I DONT FEEL LIKE ITS SAFE ENOUGH FOR ME TO JUST START BLASTING
SAFETY FIRST!!

I WILL POST A PIC AS SOON AS A REPLY COMES IN. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL UR INPUT.

mjj9

mjj9

I have the patent for the newest device in home oil extraction(this device has been 7 years in the making). We plan to launch the website in late Sept 2013-October 2013. check out
www.waxtractor.com #mce_temp_url# . Our extractor is fully pressurized, made from borosilicate tubing, This extractor completely removes 99.9% of all particulate, is self cleaning and results in the highest quality oils available. This is not a glass tube with cheese cloth over the end, this is a scientific glass blown extracting system, we use the highest grade glass micron filters, high pressure teflon valves, this system can be integrated into the full cultivation system which directly deposits oils into the desiccation chamber for vacuum purge, you don't have to touch the oil this is the TOTAL package. We currently have the home botanist unit in stock Retail is $129 and hold about 15 grams and the Maxtractor Retail $229 holds nearly 2.5 ounces. We have an introductory price of $80 for the botanist and $150 for the Maxtractor until website is launched. Message me on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Waxtractorextractor
We will have full video and pictures up within a couple of weeks, this thing is a game changer.[/quote

Sounds very interesting cant wait to see pics and compare to mine. Only my sfe is in a much higher price range.

A

angrybear

A buddy sent me a pic of a prototype. It's kinda sick. I understand they've got a fully closed, gas recycling system on the way. Can't wait!!!!

it is a great design... what questions do you have? i have two, and build 2.5lb units

germinator

germinator

I'm interested in an update too. Handy item to have and I want the maxtractor.:watching:

A

angrybear

Their for sale now! The website is up, I'm going to order a Farmer! Or is it a waxtractor? I don't know....

O

oilguru12

Just got a Farmer!!!This thing is the Bees Knees....Easily ran about 2oz of trim with just 1 can of tane, and had the best yield i have ever had and the best color, PURE GOLD!!! Glass micron Filtration is the shiznit!!!
*Since it is pressurized it doesn't get cold(except on the tip when releasing the tane)
*The glass filter is far superior to the old coffee filters
* Has an attachment tip to their full loop system (the "cultivator" which i spoke to them should be released momentarily) which simultaneously vacuum purges and recollects the tane!!!!SAY WHAT!!!
*has a baked on plastic safety coating which i didn't realize was there at first!!

I LOVE MY WAXTRACTOR !!!! get you one!!
photo.php

S

shiftypickle

your thread is about to get hijacked by a shitty glass open extraction vessel if you dont post some pics bro

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@shiftypickle you just joined this site,and already talking down on a product i'm sure you never used before.

S

shiftypickle

@Full.Melt I Dont need to use it to be able to tell you that a purely glass extraction vessel is about as good of idea as you piping into this thread and defending it. And that's pretty much why I joined this site, to share opinions, so if you Dont like them; you are so much more than welcome to fuck off... Glass...lol stainless or just quit while your dumb

S

shiftypickle

Back to the actual topic at hand...pics of this SF extractor please @mjj9

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@shiftypickle you won't last long around here with that attitude buddy.

S

shiftypickle

I'm not the one trying to derail a thread, I'm trying to absorb information not squabble about a stupid $30 glass extractor/concussion device. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities

S

shiftypickle

I'm not the one trying to derail a thread, I'm trying to absorb information not squabble about a stupid $30 glass extractor/concussion device. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities
Also at least I Dont message people verbally abusing them with personal attacks. I may be a dick but I'm not immature and irrational

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i pm'ed so people wouldn't see your bullshit ..if you want to keep fighting pm me so it stays between us buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom