SF High Times

• Thread starter lostnfound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lostnfound02

lostnfound02

Sup Mrs Rare Dankness,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the cup and I cant wait to pop your gears. Thanks for all the freebies.. Hope you guys do well at the cup and stay lifted..

lost

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

thanks.... hope you enjoyed the San Fran cup.. I could have done without the wind.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Saw you on, and wanted to say thanks. Was reading pamphlet on way home and drooling over Midas, then super stoked to see it in with my purchase. Great meeting you and will be a long time follower. Best of luck to RD.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got 2 meet both of u at the Cup on Sunday.. I 4got 2 introduce myself.. I was the dumb ass that asked if there would still b any ScottsOG by the end of the cup & u told me u had no idea bcuz they could sell out at any min.. I when back at the end of Sunday & talked 2 Scott I was trying 2 dicide on Scott's OG or Doc's OG & Scott was telling me that there both killer & I told him he wasn't helping me out very much..LOL I didn't mean that in a bad way it was a joke b'cuz he said they were both great.. I ended up getting the Scott's OG. I know u won't remember that but I thought I'd post anyways.. It was nice meeting u both..

Latest posts

Top Bottom