SF is heating up

• Thread starter GOTO-gumi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

I was around SF today and swear we saw B-real and a bunch of dudes in the mission district, then were at the John Hopkins and saw Arjan, and:passingjoint: a friend said she saw D DanKo at one of the downtown hotels. And heard swerve is in town and dropped of some enties. hoping he broght some Blackwater or Jamacian.

true grit

true grit

So bummed I didn't get to make it out....freakin work...Wait i dig work. ha.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
just a bunch of OG Kush for first place lol....ahaha j/k I hope Cali show how great the cannabis diversity is great. May the best herb win...

S

SkyHi

Arjan? why is he here? Fucking homo.....i swear if ANYTHING he is associated with wins i give up on cups PERIOD ....what a joke someone shoot that dude already

C

cheyenne

Arjan? why is he here? Fucking homo.....i swear if ANYTHING he is associated with wins i give up on cups PERIOD ....what a joke someone shoot that dude already

WOOOO there partner, thems heavy steps.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
No they're not heavy steps...since you're new and that's not a knock just the facts...check out all the knocks with regarding the lat cannabis cup in the dam etc....with High Times, who's "married" to Arjan and Greenthumb and the blow off in the last cannabis cup of Swerve who had the shit, you will eventually begin to understand....Arjan gets no respect here and most likely never will.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I really didn't like that dude Arjan. I have a SLH thread beacuse it's actually pretty good but one trip the Dam and you know it's some shady shit going on with these cups. Wasted a bunch of money on his crap. If it wasn't for Franco I would say burn down the facility where they create these bs seeds to keep them from flooding the market with crap.

You must earn respect and he has not done so. Runnning around wiith his stupid attitude pisses me off. Punk ass bitch.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
If I see him today I will remind him that it took 6 packages of seeds to find one ok plant and that is not a good record. Every pack of seeds I purchased from other breaders were better and cost much less.

Ok, Ok, Ok enough hating. I just jumped on to say no square here and got side tracked...hehe

M

MASSES 420KING

arjans a premadoona who rides on the coattails of real breeders work like shantibaba/franco and now hes copping clones off of bret bogue and buying dna beans and selling it as his [lemon skunk] which im sure he is the reason that its watered down from dnas excellent american breeders have had there beans stolen only to end up in arjans growroom and that breeder happens to be a member here also no love for arjan also on topic i got one pack from him the kings kush and so far out of the 3 in running 2 are hermies hes garbage he needs to go back home and shit in his own gene pool leave ours alone

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Ya I agree with Fred this event sucked! but the Parties have been cool and a lot of known Heads in the city this weekend. Talking an burning one with George Van Patten was really cool......aka...Jorge Cervantes

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe the best herb is og kush

The notion of best will vary from people to people. Cup's are highly corrupt and frankly i dont know if there's a best herb in the world really...Im glad there's a lot of good ones.

M

MSL Foundation

Just wait for the Research Group Gathering Coming this Fall!

RGG_Flyer_side1.jpg

Tickets will be available soon!

MSL

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
boycott all unfree MJ events!! Just crooks that want u money and turn MJ cups in to a circus ;)

Top Bottom