• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

20211209 102220

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

damn girl, you go hard on the pics @BionicKroniK ! imma have to send yall a glass piece for christmas. can't be smoking that good good out of a little metal piece man. shits bad for the health, gets hot, just generally an unfair experience.
@tobh...I hear ya! 👍😎
@ComfortablyNumb doesn't like using the vape for flower, which "I" do, but....🙄😂 Another reason why I was "shopping" around for a glass bong, thank God we have the EXtended pipe vs. the shorty....🤔👍

S

sshortguy1

They're all basically the same. Just find one that has good reviews and isn't expensive.

EDIT: I have that same one actually. Works fine.
you can't go by touch? that's what I have been doing never needed a meter, why do you?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm feeling rushed because where we are going wants us there by March. I'm not sure how close its going to be but I can see us running the infuser right up to the day before we leave. I'd rather have it all done so I can relax that last week before leaving.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

ever used a 4-foot bong? my friend had 1 a long time ago took 1 hit then you get the headrush from hell. those are the beasts. that's a typical ordinary bong
YEeeeaah... 🤫 🤪 Back in 7th-8th Grade one of our friends had one, WITH about 8 hose attachments too 👍 😂, that was a BONG party! Good times...👍🤪🥴🤣 I actually wanted a small size bong, but none interests me in that size so I went the next size up.....And up....🙃😁

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

More updates...

20211212 145458

20211211 215945

20211213 193135
20211213 211039

I'm really liking the Magic Cookies AUTO! 🤩 If I could, I would pop the last 5 seeds that's left, BUT, CN won't let me! 🤣 I told @ComfortablyNumb that she's our Christmas Tree 🎄 and I'm DECORating it too! 🙃🤪🥴😁

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
gonna have to see where that is available. my ol lady would love something similar. she really loves the 12" beaker I've had for years, even more so after i upgraded it with a diffused down stem and an ash catcher, but something like that with a percolator + the ash catcher would be a perfect smoking experience. she hates pipes, has a history of trying to burn her face off (funny story i won't let her live down), but doesn't like my little 5" vase bong either because Arbolito will fuck anyone up that underestimates his size lol. and no, that wasn't a penis joke. she sure loves bongs though, would like to add to the collection so smokey can take a break. she's been smoking on him consistently for the past couple years, time for a change i think.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

gonna have to see where that is available. my ol lady would love something similar. she really loves the 12" beaker I've had for years, even more so after i upgraded it with a diffused down stem and an ash catcher, but something like that with a percolator + the ash catcher would be a perfect smoking experience. she hates pipes, has a history of trying to burn her face off (funny story i won't let her live down), but doesn't like my little 5" vase bong either because Arbolito will fuck anyone up that underestimates his size lol. and no, that wasn't a penis joke. she sure loves bongs though, would like to add to the collection so smokey can take a break. she's been smoking on him consistently for the past couple years, time for a change i think.
🤣

tobh

tobh

Supporter
rereading that post has made me realize how orally sexual talking about bongs is and i'm not sure if it's by coincidence or by design. hmmm

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Hawaii braces for foot of snow amid blizzard warning...(This weekend, with winds of up to 125 mph)
Lucky We Live Hawaii...? 🤔😳
View attachment 1194529
View attachment 1194515
A blizzard warning has been issued in Hawaii for the weekend, and 12 inches of snow could hit the tropical islands.
The National Weather Service said it is not uncommon for some parts of Hawaii to receive snow, especially at higher elevations such as the summits of Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea volcanoes. Both of these volcanoes reach 14,000 feet in elevation, according to ABC News.

The blizzard warning for the Big Island summits began on Friday evening and will be in effect until Sunday morning.
"Travel could be very difficult to impossible," the alert stated, ABC News reported. "Blowing snow will significantly reduce visibility at times, with periods of zero visibility."
"The strong winds will likely cause significant drifting of snow," the alert added.
Along with the blizzard warning, a flood watch has been issued for the state for the next few days.
The Weather Service said heavy rain is expected through the middle of next week that could have "more significant flood impacts."
The weather warnings come as a cold front has stalled over Hawaii, causing low pressure and wet weather in the region.
"A cold front will move across the island chain tonight and Friday, then stall near the Big Island Saturday. Low pressure will drop down toward the state later in the weekend and into early next week, with wet weather expected across most of the state," the National Weather Service in Honolulu said.

View attachment 1194513

View attachment 1194517

The Mokuʻāweoweo Caldera on the Island of Hawaii aka the Big Island....BEFORE 🌤️
View attachment 1194520
🌨️☃️
View attachment 1194518
During ⛄🏔️

Fun in the SNOW...Why not! ☃️🏂⛷️❄️
View attachment 1194528
View attachment 1194530
View attachment 1194523
View attachment 1194526
View attachment 1194525

Haleakala Crater on the Island of Maui...
View attachment 1194524
that rail grind is a fuking mint picture dude!

Top Bottom