SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Seed or clone?
I'm thinking; members with 1000 post or more can only join, you can grow only in 1 gallon and only post in the challenge journal that will be created. This was something @tobh did a year or so ago and it was fun.

substrate, plant, watering method, light and anything else is up to the grower how they want to enter the contest.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

I'm thinking; members with 1000 post or more can only join, you can grow only in 1 gallon and only post in the challenge journal that will be created. This was something @tobh did a year or so ago and it was fun.

substrate, plant, watering method, light and anything else is up to the grower how they want to enter the contest.

I would guess the coco grower takes that prize. Yes

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

it's not about who finishes quick but rather who has the most yield, sexy plant look and the most important no deficiency 😂

From what I have seen on here the coco would win in that size. But ..it could surely be some other substrate as well..but I would put your money on the coco for yield in that size

PK1

PK1

Supporter
From what I have seen on here the coco would win in that size. But ..it could surely be some other substrate as well..but I would put your money on the coco for yield in that size

here is the challenge open forum

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

@ComfortablyNumb....I don't remember who it was that needed help with fungus gnats, but here's a collage...I remember spraying plants, buds, pots, fan, IN and OUT sides of tent, all but the lights! 😵🤯
20220214 164454

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm taking the 4x4 down today. We harvested the last of the GDP. I hate moving.
Anyone on Oahu want to buy it?

Tent
Lights
Fans
Net
soil & fixins
fabric pots (20 x 3 gallon)
Other misc stuff. All you need except seeds and water for at least one full grow.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

You guys in the middle of your move now good luck hope it goes good.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We just took the last harvest from the tents.

All for sale as a package!

Tent 1 = 2'x4'
Tent 2 = 4'x4'
2 Spider Farmer SF1000 LED's
2 Yesence 2000's LED's
4" Exhaust fan w/speed knob
1 bag of LUSH soil
Misc growing stuff, fans, fabric pots...
Entire package for the crazy low price of $300. The lights alone are more than that.
Pickup on Oahu only.

Top Bottom