SFV chop chop....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

amazing true! u know my favorite store on the west coast is 40's and 9's!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
:anim_19: wow bro thats some big colas. i cant wait for the dried shots and final weight myself. good job on her that pheno is a keep for sure

true grit

true grit

Ok, next week when I'm driving around yelling for ya, just know I'll have a cooler with a 40 for ya... lol. Sweet job. What did the root mass look like in that 18 gal pot? I'm preety sure some of my ladies will need supplemental soil before they're finished- I do have a plan for that.
By the way, I have a big match in Guadalajara next week. I'm gonna need my mask back...LOL
GREAT JOB, TG!

Lol, yeah a 40oz and I'm sold. I'm still stuc in the 90's...lol.

Took a look at the rootmass lastnight, definitely used the whole 18gal pot, but not seriously rootbound or super dense/white. Probably would be fine running 15gal pots. I'll take a look at one of the big girls in 15g and go from there.

Damn dude u got me ogling for hours

the blue bins kill it

dankness dude!

Gotta agree can't beat the blue bins for $5

:anim_19: wow bro thats some big colas. i cant wait for the dried shots and final weight myself. good job on her that pheno is a keep for sure

Yeah very interested after getting a dry weight on the white bubba in comparison. And I'll have to say its hard to describe but the smell on this plant while chopping down to hang was so fuely it smells almost like burnt rubber, or rubber during manufacturing....just pungent...

EP, Drays, winta, fractalz- thanks gentlemen, these should be some dank nugs to get on. I smoked a lil sample I cut last weekend...dank. The whole house reeked after 1 bowl. w00t.

C

Cartelero37

Daaayum! shes huge! spectacular grow true grit! wish I had me some. i just started some raskals OG from swerve of course and hope to get somewhat similar results. after all it has SFV as the dad. I'll keep up to see the dried bud shots

true grit

true grit

Good luck bro!! All I can say is top, tie down, and stay on top of transplants. Give her the rootspace and she will make it happen!

G

Greents

Ladies look amazing, looking forward to nug shots.

Was she hard to move? I cant imagine how 18g would feel including the amazingly plump buds on top

true grit

true grit

Yeah the chop to hang was quite a task. Thats one big girl. It was nice to feel that she was still heavy ass when hanging. Interestingly, maybe because shes so dense, its only been 2-3 days of hanging and she feels dry already... time for brown bags....

true grit

true grit

Pheno 2 chop chop

So here is pheno 2 at chop tonite...64-65 days I believe. Let her finish up strong and that she did. I haven't touched her buds much but not nearly as pungent as pheno 1 but most def dense dense nugs. Hopefully she dries out a lil slower than p1 did, changed up the dry tent a hair too to improve the dryin results...

PICT2081.JPG
PICT2085.JPG
PICT2083.JPG
:bong-hits:

And here are dried shots of P1 after a couple days in jars. Still smells like fuel, but needs to sweat the last moisture out over the next week or so....I smoked some popcorn and was floored. Literally had to stop the transplanting I was doin, sit on the couch and veg for a while. Then left everything out and crashed. Lol. I love this stuff...Only been hung dry, bagged a few days and just in jar for a couple, but I will say it did make it to double digits in weight for this lady...

PICT2080.JPG
PICT2076.JPG

sky high

sky high

Ya Mon! VERY NICE nuggage there!

Save me a taste, brohaha! I'm lookin' forward to seein' what all da noise is about and @ some point...we shall compare and see what the BX2 brings to the party!

s h

G

ganjherbsmoke

damn dude those look killer

u got like a half o in ur hands of lemon fuel dankness :)

true grit

true grit

Ya Mon! VERY NICE nuggage there!

Save me a taste, brohaha! I'm lookin' forward to seein' what all da noise is about and @ some point...we shall compare and see what the BX2 brings to the party!

s h

Sounds good bro! And they are tasty...can't wait for a good cure....

damn dude those look killer

u got like a half o in ur hands of lemon fuel dankness :)

Thanks bro, and actually each of those dried nugs is about 12-14g a piece :bong2:

C

chranotik

Nice fat nugs man.
og definitely does yield nicely if vegged/trained/fed properly and the right size pot.

C

CAPO

If I guess the weight do I get a free bud?!

If I were to guess I'd say 11.2 oz. depending on how much you already smoked.lol

Top Bottom