sfv og 2nd round

• Thread starter zagsthebutch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zagsthebutch

hey so this will be my 2nd round with the sfv og since then i bought a PH combo pen and will be buying a grow tent since i cant do any remodling in this house(my last run i had to move the plants durning the last 4 weeks of flowering and it really fucked shit up for me i also started a new job) this run i plan on giving detail to everything and giving these ladies all of my spare time unfortunally i only have 1 room going so i wont beable to save some cuts this time luckily i gifted a friend who has the resources to run mulitple rooms in the summer a cut
im also waiting on some Alien kush F2s :anim_30: soo now all thats outta the way heres what im working with
1000w switchable ballast
FFoF
FF nute line up
not sure wether to go with 3 or 5 gallon will decide soon
ladies have been fed tap water pH to 6.5 they are 2 weeks since been planted from rooted clone
pic # 1 solo shot of the one with most growth
pic # 2 group shot
pic # 3 pistils shot not sure if it is completely flowering or just showing sex i had the madre for 5 months with no sign of flowering running 24hrs light on atm
by next week i should have transplanted and have the tent set up will dedicate to update weekly thanks for viewing and good luck to all my fellow farmers and their 2010 summer harvest

Sfv og 2nd round
Sfv og 2nd round 2
Sfv og 2nd round 3
C

CALIPURP

nice great strain pullin up a chair where is my dam lighter?

K

kusheater1

be careful cause she really stretches but I still love her

Z

zagsthebutch

wassup fellow farmers gonna transplant into 5 gallon pots tomorrow havent got my tent yet will next week tho b4 i trigger them for sure was saving for a secret jardin dr150 so ill post some pix tomorrow after i transplant and will be topping some also

JAWS

JAWS

get-er-done bro, fantasic bud i just love it but i hate the plant structure and i hate the small yield..
good luck:sun

Z

zagsthebutch

3 week veg update

wassup everyone so i transplanted 9 of them into 5 gallon buckets these have been topped i have 3 more that im going to put in 3 gallon buckets just to compare i know things are a little messy im just waiting on my pay check next week to buy the secret jardin dr150 first 2 shots are group shots of the transplanted and topped ladies and the 3rd pic is of the roots im going to give them atleast a week or 2 b4 i begin flowering thanks for viewing

P1070024
P1070023
P1070021
L

l0g1c4l

Hey man, everything is lookin real nice! Good work!! Though your secret jardin doesnt look so secret with that tube!! lol...just bustin your balls bro!!

Happy farming!

Z

zagsthebutch

hey i flipped them on aug 9th ill post some pix in a few days

420king-MASSES

nice im running these from bean there only a couple weeks old so cant wait to see how yours turn out good luck

Z

zagsthebutch

5 days flower

heres an update 5 days into flower looking good

P1070244
P1070247
P1070249
Z

zagsthebutch

2 weeks flower update

hey here are some pix the ladies are now at 15 days flowering i gave them a real low dose of nutes last night

P1070284
P1070298
P1070292
Z

zagsthebutch

29 days flower

heres an update looking good so far they are at 29 days 12/12 any and all comments are welcome if u see something i dont please let me know thanks for viewing

P1070335
P1070343
P1070341
Z

zagsthebutch

thanks alot man cant wait for the next few weeks for the to fatten up

W

WolfDawg

So hows the smell coming...lemony goodness?

Lookin nice...:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom