sfv og 2nd round

• Thread starter zagsthebutch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zagsthebutch

some dank ass lemony pinesol im mostly likely gonna chop one down at 8 weeks i need something to smoke for cypress hill's smoke out in oct.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

lookin good bro you have any pics of the ladies today??

Z

zagsthebutch

hey i got a c02 question if anyone can drop in and help out would be great i was wondering how long i should let my c02 sit b4 exhausting i currently have my c02 hooked up to a timer running 3 times a day for 24 mins in a 5x5 area. im using my exhaust to cool the bulb n exhaust

Z

zagsthebutch

5 week update

heres a shot at 5 weeks exactly today some of my leaves are really yellowing up can someone point in the right direction what i might be missing will be pic 1 last feeding was around 1300ppms

P1070397
P1070404
P1070388
P1070393
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
The SFV is a nute and cal/mag whore for sure.. Juice them up she can take it!!

Z

zagsthebutch

hey i ran into a little PH problem ive been ph ing my water at 6.5 and the last 2 waterings the soil run off has been around 6.0 should i water at a higher ph to get it back to around 6.5 thanks for your input

J dubb

J dubb

hey i ran into a little PH problem ive been ph ing my water at 6.5 and the last 2 waterings the soil run off has been around 6.0 should i water at a higher ph to get it back to around 6.5 thanks for your input

Between 6.0 and 6.5 is good sounds ok to me. As far as yellowing it looks like the ones that are showing bad signs are directly under the light so I would just raise it up a bit.

Z

zagsthebutch

aight j dubb thanks alot bro apperciate it ill post some pix of tomorrow looking so frosty as fuck n smelling booooomb

S

skindeep35

its nice to see u having such great success in the same size area im working with and using the ffof :)

ill be hitting the subscribe button after i hit "post quick reply" :)

Z

zagsthebutch

6 week update

heres a few pix getting chunky!!! i cant wait till i start flushing and they will really fill in!! i put bamboo sticks and zip ties for support because these bitches were starting to fall over already lol

P1070462
P1070465
P1070502
Z

zagsthebutch

7 week update

here we are at the home stretch everyone damn its crazy how fast all this goes by sometimes heres a 7 week update 3 weeks they have 1 or 2 more feedings left and then its plain water till harvest im taking them all to 10 weeks i might cut a branch at 9 just cause i need some meds to smoke

P1070652
P1070649
P1070647
P1070643
J dubb

J dubb

Hell yea very nice looks like you fixed the yellowing problem! I have a SFV in my greenhouse I'm pulling tomorrow I'll have to show some pics she's a beast of lemony pinesol funk for sure.

D

Dubsta

looks killer, im looking for some more sfv og kush beans as we speak, cant find any anywhere. if anyone can point me in the right direction let me know.

thats one nice yield your going to get off those. pure dank for sure! :icon_spin:

Top Bottom