SFV Og Bx2 and Purple og Great outdoors

• Thread starter medikush8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medikush8

medikush8

Hey all, new here but not to growing or og kush, I obtained a pack of each Purple og kush and SFV bx2 og kush and would like to thank swerve and all others who allowed me to be able to access these amazing genetics.

I highly anticipate the flowers because these plants are monsters... literally!

Germed the seeds late March, planted them in ground at the end of March. Today (May 26) they are 3-4+ feet tall as I haven't measured and BEASTLY at least for my spot.

The biggest plant so far is a Bx2 that reeks and will not stop vertical growth, this one's gunna be as tall as the fence:whew. Some of the others including the purples have giant indica leaves with a bushy dense structure along with thick stalks.

Pics taken today.. Found my first female, the biggest one:smiley_joint:. Lemme know what you think.

Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 2
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 3
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 4
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 5
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 6
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 7
Dsc0259uvt
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 9
Sfv og bx2 and purple og great outdoors 10
Memorias

Memorias

beautiful bro they look pucking sweet keep us posted I want to see final product

S

Swerve

man i wish i could do a bigg outdoor like that. great looking ladies ya got there?

D

D9420

looking great hope you find a killer purp pheno out of your purple og :smiley_joint: some of those Kush strains have huge leaves huh my pre-98 bubba has huge leaves like yours

medikush8

medikush8

Thanks for the interest guys, the leaves on these plants are so ginormous, I can't let them out of my sight and I could only imagine running a pre 98 bubba out there :icon_dizzy:.. These are such promising plants and have been exhibiting stellar growth since day 1, truly magnificent genetics.

So far I've confirmed 2 female and the other 3 hopefully soon. These plants are by far the most exciting I've grown.. I can barely contain myself thinking about harvest time :smiley_joint:.

darksideX

darksideX

*huh huh* lookin' great medi:yes ..gonna be a nice dank outseason for ya bro:)
all the best!

S

smoketilluchoke

lookin good bro

i wish we had the weather for outdoor growing

i got a pack of those purple og's for my next grow, so im looking forward to seeing how you get on with these, you doin a great job up to now

good luck
peace

medikush8

medikush8

*huh huh* lookin' great medi:yes ..gonna be a nice dank outseason for ya bro:)
all the best!

Thank you darkside:damnhippie:, I appreciate the kind words man. I'm so excited to be growing these genetics.

lookin good bro

i wish we had the weather for outdoor growing

i got a pack of those purple og's for my next grow, so im looking forward to seeing how you get on with these, you doin a great job up to now

good luck
peace

Hahaha funny thing I wish I had money for an indoor grow!:smiley_joint: Looks like we are in the same place. Thanks for the support, the indoor purp og sounds like itll be excellent .. they have nice sturdy bushy structures I've noticed more than the bx2. I would imagine them to run very well indoors :stonedsmilie:

medikush8

medikush8

6-2-09 pics

Heres a little update for all to see. I've confirmed 4/6 female so far waiting on the other 2, would be awesome to get all fems:smiley_joint:.. Everyones lookin alright and damn smelly too.

Dsc0319t
Dsc0220b
Dsc0221r
Dsc0226t
Dsc0227w
Dsc0233t
Dsc0239i
Dsc0249l
Dsc0264r
Dsc0280v
S

Swerve

looking great man. i wish i could do an outdoor similar to that.. mine ahve to stay small under 3 ft. but they sure do wreeek up the neighborhood. hahahahathat tallest one pinch it so the rest will catch up to the top and or you will slow verticle growth

medikush8

medikush8

looking great man. i wish i could do an outdoor similar to that.. mine ahve to stay small under 3 ft. but they sure do wreeek up the neighborhood. hahahahathat tallest one pinch it so the rest will catch up to the top and or you will slow verticle growth

Think the top could be used as a clone? I've never tried before..

R

Rural_GrowOp

Looks great bro. Yeah you can use the top as a clone for sure but pinching it will allow you to still harvest the top cola while letting the rest of the plant catch up to it.

S

smoketilluchoke

why would you wanna grow indoors when you got all that sunshine???

and best of all its free!!!!!

W

Worddd

hey medikush8, some beautiful bushes you've got outside, especially looking forward to seeing how the sfv og bx2's will turn out, keep up the good work!
best greetings
Worddd

M

mitsu.one

Premium Member
Supporter
Those look real nice. I'm tagging along if you don't mind. Like most of the indoor guys,I wish I could do some outdoor growin' again. Man they're diggin the big halide in the sky. Best of luck to ya...mitsu

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nice 2 see how my sister seeds are doing outdoors!!!!!! peacedjxx

R

rooring husky

Just dropping in to tell you I love what you got going on here...Soon I will be trying a few strains outdoors as well hopefully will be looking as beautiful as your girls...

Anyways, best of luck to you definitely got me subscribed on this one too :sign0005:

medikush8

medikush8

why would you wanna grow indoors when you got all that sunshine???

and best of all its free!!!!!

Amen brother!

hey medikush8, some beautiful bushes you've got outside, especially looking forward to seeing how the sfv og bx2's will turn out, keep up the good work!
best greetings
Worddd

Thank you sir, these plants are turning out really well:smiley_joint:.

These plants just wont stop growing and they stink ALOT

Those look real nice. I'm tagging along if you don't mind. Like most of the indoor guys,I wish I could do some outdoor growin' again. Man they're diggin the big halide in the sky. Best of luck to ya...mitsu

They totally dig it man.. would love for you to tag along. This is finally getting fun :banana:

nice 2 see how my sister seeds are doing outdoors!!!!!! peacedjxx

Hope they are doing well indoors, I couldn't even imagine a room full of these.

subscribed

Right on!

Just dropping in to tell you I love what you got going on here...Soon I will be trying a few strains outdoors as well hopefully will be looking as beautiful as your girls...

Anyways, best of luck to you definitely got me subscribed on this one too :sign0005:

Thank you I appreciate it and wish you the best of luck outdoors this summer :damnhippie:

Here are some well needed updates after a gloomy few weeks...

Dsc0220ikw
Dsc0232k
Dsc0237y
Dsc0260e
Dsc0252t
Dsc0250d
Top Bottom