Sfv og kush turning purple ?

• Thread starter jay530dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jay530dogg

Sfv og kush turning purple 2
Sfv og kush turning purple
Hi does sfvog kush turns purple ? It's cold at nights and now it's turning purple here's pics does anybody had any OG grow that turn purple?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Colder night temps, or a temperature swing 10 degrees or more will do this. Also, excessively cold temps will lock out phosphorus (P), creating a purple tint to your leafs.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Yeah that's way too much kush, skinny leaf, perfect 7 leafers there. Mixed w the purple, either it's a caliconnection sfv or you got had, not the clone though.

Still looks like decent smoke

T

Toomp

wierd man i know. I had chems go part purp, but the strain that was suppose to not even 1 leaf. Go figure?

J

jay530dogg

I grew some OG 18 it turn purple I wanted to know if y'all seen other OG turn purple too

J

jay530dogg

I had a friend that grow OG kush n he said it has that smell of OG weird then it smell kind citrus like fuel I'm not good smelling buds lol

J

jay530dogg

After I heavest it I been looking online compare the OG buds it has the OG look I upload a pic tommororw

symbiote420

symbiote420

Just going off the pics posted the buds size and the leaf shape let's me know it's not SFV ....looks more like Cookies to me too! I won't say it doesn't but I've never seen SFV purple up like that. Still looks dank though, when I acquired my SFV cut I was leary about it too but the guy I got her from is a pretty reliable source & the peeps online have helped me verify her, Lotta OG heads round these parts so you'll probably be getting more than one or two peeps help soon ....it does look like the GSC!

urban1026835

urban1026835

where did the cut come from if you don't mind me asking? Only because it surely looks like a cookie or x of cookie genetics and not so much like the sfv.

agreed-super dank looking, nice grow either way.

J

jay530dogg

Just going off the pics posted the buds size and the leaf shape let's me know it's not SFV ....looks more like Cookies to me too! I won't say it doesn't but I've never seen SFV purple up like that. Still looks dank though, when I acquired my SFV cut I was leary about it too but the guy I got her from is a pretty reliable source & the peeps online have helped me verify her, Lotta OG heads round these parts so you'll probably be getting more than one or two peeps help soon ....it does look like the GSC!

Latest posts

Top Bottom