Sfv og kush x Dpd....outlaw genetics

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Here outlaws genetics sfv og kush x dpd.
she reeks or fuel and sourberry skunkish aroma very strong and will give you a headache if near you or in you pocket for to long. check it out

T town and others 045
T town and others 079
R

Radio_Dread

awesome pics dude. thanks for sharing. miss havin OG around....hope he is doing good where ever he is. anyone know of any news of OG? would love to know how the dude was doing.

RD:passingjoint:

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys and yes dpd does stan for double purple doja;)

i made some seeds using my dpdf3 x bluebomber male so i wonder what to expect from that poly hybride!! im thinking purple fuely coughcandies mmmm

Illmind

Illmind

Yeah dude had a great male. I have cuts of his Triple OGxdpd, and ECPD. ECPD is better than ecsd and the tripple ogxdpd looks like a purple larry it's very indica dom strong stuff. Hopefully he home soon.

420king-MASSES

we be the ones always smoking doja d-loc johnny richter always blowing doja that looks dank as dank can be brotha

JAWS

JAWS

Indeed

hey sweet:smoke
nice looking budage bro i to am runing the trip og * dpd this is my second run with her and im most difinitly make lots of f2's, i let her get by the first time but not this time...

i have also hit the TRIP OG * DPD with some BASIC DIESEL pollen and will give RESPECT to my friend OG by nameing this hybrid after him, it will be known as OUTLAW DIESEL i also have some double og * dpd and i like the trip cross better then the GORILLA GRAPE...

this round im growing them topped last run was just straight grow and man did i get some fist size buds at the KOLA nodes, this time its not looking as impressive but the bud is still going to be head thumpppping no doubt...

i mist the MAGIC MERLIN but im very greatful to have gottan what i did from him before he got hemmed up like he did..
very nice:joint::joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom