Sfv og kush x dpd

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Gang

Thought it was about time I showed you these beauty's.

Yesterday I repoted to 3 gal pots and ferted using veg feed for the last time.These are going to bloom room this coming weekend.Its the 1st time I have fed them in a month.
Plants were growing very steady on their own without the added food.I have had to top them for a 3rd time to help contol height and they stand about 24" now.

They have yet to show me there sexual preferences.I wanted to get these to full machurity as much as possible so I have kept the feeds light so they didn't grow to fast and to tall.
I don't know about you folks but I generaly feed before repoting.That way my plants usually just keep growing steady into their new pots without missing a beat lol.You see,there is method to my madness lol

I am still using A.N.'s Organics
mix pr 4l/1 gal

5 ml Fulvic
5 ml Humic
12 ml Sensizyme
10 ml B-52
10 ml Seaweed Extract
5 ml Iguana Juice(Grow)
7 ml Blk. Strap Molases
Ph set @ 6.4

DAY 85 VEG

Sfv og kush x dpd
Sfv og kush x dpd 2
Sfv og kush x dpd 3
Sfv og kush x dpd 4
Sfv og kush x dpd 5
Sfv og kush x dpd 6
O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
keep em comin bro love your updates.

S

samara

Looking good Ocan. Can't wait to see what ya do with her.

Samara

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

14 days bloom

Hi Gang

So its been about 3 weeks since I put the kids in to flower.From the 5 plants I was gifted with 3 fems.They stretched quite a bit and I have been forced to raise my lights to the max now.Hopefuly I can manage these beauties.They would easily stand at 5' and I have had to do some fancy dancy bending in order to maintain some form of unity.I picked up some Plant Bendz from the U.K. that I saw herbalizer using.I must say they have been coming in handy.
I have 2 realy nice bushes and 1 thats only 1/2 as round.I gave them their 1st good shot of bloom foods as well earlier in the week.I'm still with A.N.'s Organic line as well.Followed by a flush on the last watering.
Buds are developing very fast and plentifull.Wait till you see these gals.At ther 2nd week they are already starting to have sugar frosting that is visible to the naked eye.I can see clearly this is going to be a bountifull crop judging by the development so far.

SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 002
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 015
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 016
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 020
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 021
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Continuing on

here you can see the Plant Bendz in action.This is the smaller of the 3 gals.
Buy the way,with these plant bendz on once the plant takes shape to it they should be removed within 5-7 days of puting them on.Most of them are pretty much embeded in the stems now and I can't tanke them off with out probably hurting or damaging them.
But on a side note I have also noticed how strong the stems have become.As the plant with twist slightly and form a bulge and any thing above or below becomes so sturdy that if you try and bend them a litle further up the plant hehe she don't want to bend.

SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 007
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 024
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 027
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 028
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 029
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

a

last of the 3 big bushes.Its gone be budacious in here in a few more weeks

SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 011
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 033
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 036
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 042
SFV OG Kush x DPD Day 20 bloom 037
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

closeing in

Hi Gang

Well,this journey is about to come to an end.I will be harvesting these gals this week.
The pics you are about to see is from week 8.They will be 9 weeks at harvest time.
So other than the fact that the stretch on these gals caught me off guard a bit it has been a pretty smooth grow.They were fed with A.N.'s Organics followed by a watering with Molases and then followed with a flush and so on through the entire bloom.
The buds turned out to be very respectable in size and covered in diamonds of sticky resin with the aroma's of Berry/Grape Spicy Skunky Hashy tones.I am totaly look n' forward to the 1st bowl in the weeks to come.

I am going to start this show with plant #3 as she was the smallest and work my way backwards to #1 the biggest gal.

SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 002
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 008
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 011
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 012
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 013
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 020
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3  8 weeks bloom 028
SFV OG Kush x DPD 3 1
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

and #2

Here we go
This gal was a lil bigger than #3 and just as stiky,icky gooey as can be

SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 003
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 005
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 009
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 011
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 022
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 019
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 020
SFV OG Kush x DPD 2  8 weeks bloom 028
SFV  OG KUSH X DPD 2
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

and lastly

Here we have the biggest gal of the 3.Her buds are fat as can be.Oh buy the way,did I mention she was the mosy colorfull of the 3 !

SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 009
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 006
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 012
SFV OG Kush x DPD 4
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 018
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 019
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 001
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 004
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 005
SFV OG Kush x DPD 8 weeks bloom 008
F

freemangenetics

mmmmmmnice

very nice my friend ,your usual high quality.sure looks tasty:smiley_joint:

D

D9420

damn you take awesome pics! and you always seem to have some killer cross going. they are loaded with trichs you have some sweet ladies.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Wow. Great job:yes! Props to outlaw with this cross. All three phenos looks so beautiful! Keep up the good work:)

-Lil Zayne

T

tophmaster

damn great job ocan i wonder how they smell and taste looks delicious

P

Papa_kush

more blue weed!!

damn bro, lookin funky. Cant wait to see some of that dry and get that smoke report.

Awesome bro.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks folks.
I can assure you they smell absolutely delicious and I can hardly wait to smoke that 1st bowl.
later
Ocan.

Top Bottom