SFV OG x HP13 and Afghan OG

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Just want to start off by saying Jimmy is the man and brings nothing but quality to the scene! He is a very kind and generous soul. I was supposed to be a tester for Pisces and grow a few different strains. Unfortunately I had set back after set back. After all the dust settled and I was able to start up again, this is what I am left with from Pisces. Afghan OG and SFV OG x HP13. I have extremely high hopes for these!

I planted 12 of the Afghan OG's and 6 of the SFV x HP13. They are about a week from seed and trucking along nicely. I will get some pics up soon!

A

A-Roe

sorry about posting the same pic three times I didnt think it uploaded.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Man you got the SFVxHP13's going, damn youre in for a treat thats one I wish I still had and want again. Lemon-pepermint taste and yeilded 4 zips 5gal soil 60 days

Yes sir I cannot WAIT to see what these ladies do! Lemon peppermint? SIGN ME UP!

Those plants look great bro, thanks for sharing!

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Always nice to get things started up again, done that once or twice. Best of luck, Those SFVxHP13 sound tasty how does it smell? Might be a winner :D . Whats the genetics behind the HP13... Hash Plant x G13??

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Man you got the SFVxHP13's going, damn youre in for a treat thats one I wish I still had and want again. Lemon-pepermint taste and yeilded 4 zips 5gal soil 60 days

How tall were they when you flipped? 4+ is a good marker of a decent yielding plant in my setup and I flip when the tallest plant gets to 24". Looks like a real nice plant.

outwest

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
How tall were they when you flipped? 4+ is a good marker of a decent yielding plant in my setup and I flip when the tallest plant gets to 24". Looks like a real nice plant.

outwest

Oh they aren't flipped yet amigo! They still have a few weeks and another transplant to go..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sound killer Surf....lemon peppermint where do I sign as well???.....that is mouth watering flavour right there....keep the pics coming!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Little update for ya'll.....

The 13 OG's(SFV x HP13) are in interesting bunch. SUPER thick stems and doesn't want to branch for shit. Even after being topped. All 6 plants look almost identical except for one shorter one. They also have very thick and leathery leaves which I like. When i rub the stems I get a slight lemon scent but something else I can't quite pin point yet, almost a mintyness? To say the least I am VERY excited for these.. i will snap some pics tonight.

The Afghan OG's(SFV x Afghan male) are trucking along VERY nicely. There are a few different phenos. All look very nice. They are very easy to grow and pretty vigorous actually. When I rub the stems, I get a slight lemon scent with that dirty OG/Affy funk. Aagain I am very very excited for these as well and will get some pics tonight!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Can't find my camera charger GRRRRRR!!!!

These ladies are all on day 21 of flower tonight and are truckin along nicely..

The Afghan OG's have the largest buds out of the whole room so far. They look 10 days ahead of everything else. All the phenos look pretty simliar except for one. it looks identical to the Wifis I have in the room. The smell is the exact same on all the phenos. For those of you who know the REAL Arcata Trainwreck and her smell, you know there isn't much out there that smells anything similar. The Afghan OG's smell EXACTLY and I mean SPOT ON to the Arcata Trainwreck.. It's kind of blowing my mind...

The 13 OG's and rocking hard. Very nice bud set with that OG type internodal spacing, but thicker branches. All 6 of them are pretty identical. I trained them well with LST so there is about 6-8 tops per plant. I would say they stretched 2x since the flip. The smell is pretty similiar on all of them as of now. It's a real sharp lemon cleaner/mintyness thing. Kind of hard to explain but it's BOMB!

You knocked it out of the park with these ladies Jimmy! Wherever you are, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year tonight man!!!

I'm still looking for my damn camera charger folks!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I can't wait to see them Surfr!
I found all the offspring from the x's I made with the Afghan male were very Afghan dom in every way. Some would look a little like their mother (SFV or Chemdog D)...but the smell/taste/high were all from the Afghan. I can see you thinking it smells like TW. The afghan line on its own has a lemon/lime.piney thing going on....pairing with the OG seems to have brought out some pinesol minty menthol.

On a side note...A friend of mine was growing out some Afghan OG a while back and found a male that was very OG-dom and got it to me. Since then I've been working it...but a lot of luck was involved too.
I used pollen from him on a SFV...basically making a SFV OG bx1. The offspring from that pairing still had affie leaning phenos...like 60/40 Afghan/OG. I found 2 OG-dom males I choose to breed with, and then pollinated a few nugs on a Louie XII OG I was flowering at the time. I gave the same friend that found the OG'dom Affie male around 12 seeds of the Louie x SFV bx aka King's Valley OG. He got like 6 males, 6 females.
My buddy is not the best grower by any means, lol, so after smoking all the samples I took cuts of what I thought were the best 3 so I could give them a proper run in my garden. These plants are what I'm looking for..OG smells/taste/high/bud structure, but less stretch and thicker/sturdier stems. I also took cuts of a male that had og written all over it, looks and smell.....that brings me to right now. :D I'm about to put that King's Valley OG stud into flowering and dust a nice harem of ladies!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Jimmy! Your alive! lol...

Everything is at day 29 today. I finally found my camera charger and will try and get some shots tonight.

Man I gotta say, these Afghan OG's are by far my favorite plants in the room. Every time me or a buddy enters the room, it's the first plants we go to. The smell is the deal breaker. Def transforming into a Mountain Dew/Tropical Skittles smell with something else I can't describe. A truly special scent. And the yield, I can tell they are all going to rpoduce some nice fat chunky nugs. I've noticed they don't quite like as much food as everything else in the room, but still very easy to grow. I would LOVE to run anything afghan that you create from here on out Jimmy, you knocked it out of the park with these bro. Just like everything else you create!

The SFV x HP13's are insane! The absolute most strongest/sharpest lemon cleaner scent I have ever experienced is coming from these ladies. They all have the same super sharp cut through anything smell goin on. It reminds me of this herb I got wayyyyy back in the day called Lemon Ice. I'm hoping the smell transfers into the taste. These ladies def got the SFV structure with a couple providing a bit more stacking than the usual OG node spacing. I don't think these will be heavy yielders like the Afghan OG's, but they will be no slouch either!

All in all I am STOKED to have these in my garden right now.. Pisces seeds FTW!!!

A

A-Roe

Wish I could smell lemon cleaner in my room but all I smell is dank, strong dank. Cant wait to see how your girls are doing Surf.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Wish I could smell lemon cleaner in my room but all I smell is dank, strong dank. Cant wait to see how your girls are doing Surf.

Hey brotha! How many phenos were you able to run of this lovely lady? Could you explain them to me if possible? Thanks bro!

Top Bottom