SFV OGK f3 vs bx2?

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
scored a pack of the f4's, thanks swerve and logic for all your hard work!!!!

Last edited:
H

hard_mind

thanks swerve, nice big release this time, pretty sure everyone's happy!
only packs i missed were the og x chem's, how many were listed?

S

Swerve

not many those were the only ones that didnt have many packs.... sorry guys there will be more though for sure. the Chemdog D Xsfv ogk is gonna b a solid line of ours for sure..

E

eckush

the difference betw. the bx2 and the f4's is simply variation.. the bx2 is most beans probly like 75% of all females will be very close if not identical to swerves sfv clone..picked up a pack of these bx2's and not only the gems are in the females,but the males are really what are special, being able to pass these genes onto bigtime females.., its gonna be amazing..theres about a 40 to 1 chance that you will get a pheno better than the sfv og..,

w/ the f4's theres alot more recessive genes going on in there, prob get more variation but the chance of finding real sfv ogk pheno is very good also, prob will yield better IMHO and finish a bit faster than the sfv ogkbx2.. both are going to be bomb.. sick work swerve!!!

M

medicaluser700

I didn't think there was any possibility of getting a pheno better than the SFV from the seeds, but that would be sweet. If it's true you would just have to run alot and eventually you'd find one.

C

Cartelero37

Sounds good swerve! I lost my only 2 girls I had from the 1st BX! So are you gonna be releasing more of the BX2's? If so, when? I really ran into something special in that one pack.............C37

S

Swerve

yeah there will b more in the next prob week or so .. they ahve to fly accross the pond first.. so travel time is needed.

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Thank you so much swerve for making the OG kush available period. I so can't wait to be able to make a purchase. please save me a pack! I only have 14 posts to go,LOL.

W

wvkindbud38

I'm gonna be stocking up on some Cali Connection gear for sure

B

Bigb89

Same here man think going with the bx2 next after reading this thanks for all the info swerve

D

D9420

Perhaps growing both side by side would be a great learning experience for me! But then I might have to pass on the Jamaican OGK...

if the Jamaican OGK is anything like the cross a buddy made and sent me. your gonna love it :) he made the
Jamaican Sunshine#3 x OgersKush very nice plant!! medium yielder with a very funky dank lemony smell/taste.
here is a couple pics of a small plant in a drip system.
hpim6876.jpg

hpim6877.jpg

58455851.JPG

HPIM5674.JPG

Top Bottom