• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Premium Member
Supporter
OG Jam X (X18X DC),

untested cross, did this cross for a look at the OG Jam plant in a outcross.
the OG Jam#1(SFV X Ghost OG)showed the heaviest tric field ive seen in some
time, but the plant stretched just like a haze, unreal stretch. thoughts are
the X18 X DC would knock that down a bit.

this offerin is for those that enjoy huntin plants, i have no idea what
will come of these, would expect colorful, tight nugs at the least.

pics are the OG jam, and the sister to the male X18 X DC

R

Resin.Burner

wow ! gonna be some KILLER plants in these beans CBF ! nice addition to the Farm seeds line up :)

RB

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one CBF!Gonna be killer for sure!But then again anything you touch turns to gold:smiley_joint:.I have a Screme cut that is absolutely mouth watering...

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey CBF. What were your thoughts and impressions of the X18? A friend and I were thinking of getting her for breeding purposes and I would appreciate any experience you care to share.
Did you grow her and make the cross to the Deep Chunk male, or get it as a hybrid?

Regards.

CBF

CBF

Premium Member
Supporter
RB, should be up tomorrow.

MG, thank you.

sp straight auction.

Highroller, the X18 X DC was done by raco. while doin another gen, i tossed a bunch of pollen on the stump of the OG Jam just harvested. just thrown on the popcorn and left in flower to see if i could make seed off a harvested plant at 10 weeks.

so really its a shot in the dark as to what may come of this cross. has potential.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, no doubt CBF. A lot of potential. It will be interesting to see what comes of it.
Thanks for the reply. Does Raco frequent these parts?

M

mRgatsby

are you going to do something like og jam x Jacks CLeaner bx1 in future, i read something about a jc male of yours i might me mistaking...

plants look outstanding by the way (of course)

CBF

CBF

Premium Member
Supporter
are you going to do something like og jam x Jacks CLeaner bx1 in future, i read something about a jc male of yours i might me mistaking...

i had a bunch of JCBC1 pollens froze back for many years. those pollens did very well in many outcrosses. i used the last of it in the OG crosses.

the OG jam will get pollens from one of swerves males, selfed poisen, or a male from the JC BC1 cross with the tripleOG. not quite sure yet how it will go at this point.

M

mRgatsby

wohooooooo gonna be tha shit anyway, eh?

:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

F

FruitOfTheLabor

amazing work.. if only i could find a way to get some amazing cuts.. to start some crossing.

Top Bottom