Shack?

• Thread starter SailerJerry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SailerJerry

Hey does your shack carry a spicy frankinscense smell with it? In revocery haze you list a haze taste just wondering what your def. of a haze taste is.

C

carper

hi ya,, SJ
seems that no one has reply'd to ya friend.

I've just finished a shack grow and yes it does

fruity spice but all plants are different you will only find out for sure when you grow n smoke them dude.

see ya n stay high

S

sannie

Shack has that special haze taste, difficult to explain but it has something like catpiss with some lemon influences. Some pheno's are some more fruity and some are more spicy but both are strong smokes.

Shack has allot of haze and sativa influences but with shorter flowering time from around the 10-11 weeks.

I love to grow here but I even more like here to cross with because she gives special treats to here offspring.

I am working with shack for around 8 years now and she never ley me down

greetz sannie

S

SailerJerry

Thats alot guys exactly what i'm looking for. Sannie i'll be ordering some Shack then can't wait. Hopefully I can grab you Jack to she looks killer in the photos.

S

SSHZ

I'm currently in my 7th week of flowering with 24 Hericules, Sannies Herijuana X Shack hybrid. I've grown Herijuana a few months ago and it was good but never grew out his Shack. But this is looking killer and my test samples have been very strong already- stronger than the Herijuana. The hybrid finishes 1-2 weeks earlier too and is feminized. So, for me it was a no-brainer---- Hericules over Shack. But that;s just me!

C

carper

hi ya people here is a shack in flower its a big yielder
and a strong smoke
easy plant to grow

Camra 036
B 014
B 012
B 006
B 007
B 009
beezleb878

beezleb878

I will second the vote of confidence for the Hericules. Amazing strength, taste/flavor/smoke and fantastic yield.

In my opinion it has the best of Shack and the best of herijuanna, which were her parents all wrapped up in a feminized seed.

Top Bottom