Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Lookin very tasty!! Good to know bruv I'll start keeping an eye on them. A lot of the trichs on the sugar leaves of the TT started to go amber a few weeks back.
I find the tarts start getting an orange tinge to them around chop time from all the amber trichs😁

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I find the tarts start getting an orange tinge to them around chop time from all the amber trichs😁

Like this?? 😬
A76748F3 D8B0 4CCC 8089 A08BBD607772

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

After confering with @PrimoClonesCanada we have determined the TT were at the optimal trichome cloudy:amber ratio and have decided to chop! I have made it from clone to harvest and my leaves are still green 🤙 I'm sad that @steamroller probably won't see this.

IMG 2777

Got them hang drying in the spare bathroom with the humidifier

IMG 2781

Used Lysol wipes on the walls and gave everything a good clean/vacuum to get ready for the next set of seedlings

IMG 2779

Got 4 Romulan seeds from Next Generation plopped into some of my base soil mix with some mycorrhizae sprinkled in

SE3000 at about 20% and 2' away
7k LUX or approx 125 ppfd
Under a humidity dome slightly cracked until they get 1st set of leaves
18/6

Going to let the SD & DoHo go for a couple weeks longer in the tent.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
After confering with @PrimoClonesCanada we have determined the TT were at the optimal trichome cloudy:amber ratio and have decided to chop! I have made it from clone to harvest and my leaves are still green 🤙 I'm sad that @steamroller probably won't see this.

View attachment 1272431

View attachment 1272432

Used Lysol wipes on the walls and gave everything a good clean/vacuum to get ready for the next set of seedlings

View attachment 1272433

Got 4 Romulan seeds from Next Generation plopped into some of my base soil mix with some mycorrhizae sprinkled in

18/6
Looking nice!!!!
Those buds are looking pretty chunky😍

If you have a hair straightener and some c clamps I would suggest you press a gram or two(whatever will fit) once she hits 62- 65% humidity. Stuff is super nice with a 20-25% return

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Looking nice!!!!
Those buds are looking pretty chunky😍

If you have a hair straightener and some c clamps I would suggest you press a gram or two(whatever will fit) once she hits 62- 65% humidity. Stuff is super nice with a 20-25% return

Yeah they are lookin pretty nice! Probably the smallest bud size out of the 3 strains you sent me so far but definitely the most frost :)

I am a bachelor with no access to a hair straightener. I'll ask around and see what I can get lol...

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yeah they are lookin pretty nice! Probably the smallest bud size out of the 3 strains you sent me so far but definitely the most frost :)

I am a bachelor with no access to a hair straightener. I'll ask around and see what I can get lol...
Nice and frosty, they always get nice those nice frost rails 🤤

Pretty sure I went out and bought one so the wife didn't get mad for using hers.
Lol
Think you want one that goes around 180 - 220 degrees

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Nice and frosty, they always get nice those nice frost rails 🤤

Pretty sure I went out and bought one so the wife didn't get mad for using hers.
Lol
Think you want one that goes around 180 - 220 degrees

Haha that's too funny. Can't blame you though...gotta keep yourself out of the doghouse as best as you can. Last thing they need is more excuses! The Reddit post I saw the guy uses about 240 degrees, lets the straightener warm up, shuts it off, and then squishes the bud for about 2 minutes. Does that sound right?

Good stuff man.

And I will bet that Steamroller is lurking... He's just being stubborn about posting.

Yeah you're probably right. Would be nice to see him back around again.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Haha that's too funny. Can't blame you though...gotta keep yourself out of the doghouse as best as you can. Last thing they need is more excuses! The Reddit post I saw the guy uses about 240 degrees, lets the straightener warm up, shuts it off, and then squishes the bud for about 2 minutes. Does that sound right?

Yeah you're probably right. Would be nice to see him back around again.
Ya man that sounds about right, been a long time since i used that method though

Neueregel

Neueregel

View attachment 1272431

View attachment 1272432

View attachment 1272433

18/6

Going to let the SD & DoHo go for a couple weeks longer in the tent.
Hey GTG, how do you like that light meter by Dr meter?

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
It's okay! I'm not sure how accurate it is but seems to give me a pretty decent ball park without breaking the bank. Maybe Santa will drop me off an Apogee one of these Christmas's :)
How much are the apogee?
I got a pulse pro I think cheaper than what the apogee costs.
It's nice to have real time updates of what's going on in the tent as well as the par meter
Just a thought 🤷‍♂️

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

How much are the apogee?
I got a pulse pro I think cheaper than what the apogee costs.
It's nice to have real time updates of what's going on in the tent as well as the par meter
Just a thought 🤷‍♂️

I think the apogee ranges from $350-500. I know MIGRO uses a different one that's probably quite a bit cheaper as well! I'll take a look at the Pulse Pro 🧙‍♂️

...right after I get another light and a bigger tent 😬

Top Bottom