Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Update on the Romulan seeds. Stalled growth over the last couple of days but the rusty brown spots appear to have stopped and new growth is coming in healthy. Midge definitely looking better than the others. Just in case I've got 4 backup seeds just in promix with a teaspoon of Gypsum & Rock Dust.

C7493DE0 B2EC 4693 BE54 61336B3571F1

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yep you're 100% correct! The less humid your drying area the more "in tact" I'll leave the plant. Areas with higher humidity do the opposite - remove all fan leaves, remove buds from stems etc.

My bud already dries way too fast so I do anything I can to slow it down :)

@PrimoClonesCanada honestly man everything is really nice!! I've been getting nothing but compliments on the terpene profiles in my tents. And yes I have had a chance to try the TT and it's already become a fave :)

An old friend I hadn't seen in years popped by for a visit yesterday and out of all the strains I had to try he couldn't keep his nose out of the TT bag šŸ˜‚ I'll def have to get a press or do the hair straightener method.
Glad you and your friends are liking those strainsšŸ˜

Im definitely glad i found that TT, i found it in a 30-40 seed run of a bunch of different berry type strains was the only one that got kept.
I had a guy who was looking for pressing strains so he got the TT and I threw in a few buds to test, he was really liking it said it reminded him of an old blueberry he used to have.

You can get a decent press for under 500 I'm pretty sure. You don't been a big one.
I got a six ton dabpress and it works good enough for mešŸ˜

Glad your romulans started coming around.
Are those more romulan you planted just in case?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Update on the Romulan seeds. Stalled growth over the last couple of days but the rusty brown spots appear to have stopped and new growth is coming in healthy. Midge definitely looking better than the others. Just in case I've got 4 backup seeds just in promix with a teaspoon of Gypsum & Rock Dust.

View attachment 1278443
View attachment 1278442
congrats on the harvest!! i'm grabbing a seat for this onešŸæ

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Glad you and your friends are liking those strainsšŸ˜

Im definitely glad i found that TT, i found it in a 30-40 seed run of a bunch of different berry type strains was the only one that got kept.
I had a guy who was looking for pressing strains so he got the TT and I threw in a few buds to test, he was really liking it said it reminded him of an old blueberry he used to have.

You can get a decent press for under 500 I'm pretty sure. You don't been a big one.
I got a six ton dabpress and it works good enough for mešŸ˜

Glad your romulans started coming around.
Are those more romulan you planted just in case?

Haha yeah it seems to get the most "wtf is this?" looks when they open the bag šŸ˜‚ you know what's funny is the first thing out of my buddies mouth was him saying that I should get a dab press for the TT. Thought that was funny considering that was one of the first things you told me as well. I'll probably be coming back for that strain again that's for sure. Yes it's definitely on my list of goodies....between a bigger tent, the pulse, and the dab press I might need to start up an OnlyFans account!

Y'know I'm still trying to figure out what caused it. But I'm thinking because I used up the last bit of soil mix from my previous run(s) maybe the ratio was really off and the 4" pots are full of mostly EWC? I know @Blastfact had an issue with his seedlings this run as well I just can't remember what his problems were. I had 2 Romulan seeds left so I used both of them and I also had some really old Hawaiian Skunk Haze freebie reg seeds from years ago that I used up. Not sure what I'll do if I end up with 8 healthy seedlings from all of this lol

congrats on the harvest!! i'm grabbing a seat for this onešŸæ

Thanks PK! Looks like it turned out really decent and Primo wasn't lying those DoHo's are dense

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Haha yeah it seems to get the most "wtf is this?" looks when they open the bag šŸ˜‚ you know what's funny is the first thing out of my buddies mouth was him saying that I should get a dab press for the TT. Thought that was funny considering that was one of the first things you told me as well. It's definitely on my list....between a bigger tent, the pulse, and the dab press I might need to start up an OnlyFans account!
Well your buddy knows what's upšŸ¤£ shit smells even better once you press it, I'm telling you I'm tempted to spread it on some toast or something šŸ¤¤

Those dohos are deceiving you don't think it's going to yield that much but the buds are so dense it's like wtf are these filled with marbles or somethingšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Y'know I'm still trying to figure out what caused it. But I'm thinking because I used up the last bit of soil mix from my previous run(s) maybe the ratio was really off and the 4" pots are full of mostly EWC? I know @Blastfact had an issue with his seedlings this run as well I just can't remember what his problems were. I had 2 Romulan seeds left so I used both of them and I also had some really old Hawaiian Skunk Haze freebie reg seeds from years ago that I used up. Not sure what I'll do if I end up with 8 healthy seedlings from all of this lol
You don't think it's from you bombarding them with such high ppfd?
If you had 8 you could just put them in smaller if you had to

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Well your buddy knows what's upšŸ¤£ shit smells even better once you press it, I'm telling you I'm tempted to spread it on some toast or something šŸ¤¤

Those dohos are deceiving you don't think it's going to yield that much but the buds are so dense it's like wtf are these filled with marbles or somethingšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

You don't think it's from you bombarding them with such high ppfd?
If you had 8 you could just put them in smaller if you had to

Yeah the DoHo definitely grew on me over these last few weeks! the buds really just got rock hard and the frost almost made the buds have a silver sheen it's really hard to explain? I'm planning on doing a 1 plant run in the 4x4 this time so even if I do a subsequent closet run as well I may still have to garbage 3-4 seedlings if they all stay healthy.

I don't think it was from the high PPFD no, cause I dropped it down to ~100 the second I noticed the issue and the problem kept getting worse until I stepped in with the Gypsum, Epsom, and Rock Dust. And even then it took a few days for them to start turning around. I also suspect my water that I was using - like I said the last time I saw this issue was using RO water and the water I was giving these seedling had been sitting for months in the spray bottle? I'm really not sure.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
FIGHTERS!!!!!! Rooooaaaaar!! Letā€™s go Veronica šŸ˜†

Edit: I missed the part about your birthday....my bad!! Happy birthday man I hope you have an awesome day and enjoy the smoke!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom