Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Alright so final weight(s) are in for the grow. I was running 300w in the closet & 600w in the tent. But because it's been so hot this summer in my house I've had my lights running at about 80% max intensity throughout the grow.

Closet - 2xTT - 240w
Tent - 2xSD & 2xDoHo - 480w

Yields:

TT 259g
DoHo 276g
SD 473g

1008g from 720w which is right around 1.4 g/w

@PrimoClonesCanada DoHo is my fave smoke out of all 3 for sure! thanks again for the fire genetics and I'll be coming back for that marshmallow strain soon

View attachment 1280941

Romulan's are up next 🧙🏽‍♂️

Daaaymm that is a great haul man congratz. 1.4? oof gotta like that. Beast light + a Wizard to wield it and kaploww pounds of keelicky hoohah to spare. Love how you smashed through the trim jail/hell and cleaned house to start over like clockwork. Impressive grow no doubt 💪

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

sambapati

sambapati

Alright so final weight(s) are in for the grow. I was running 300w in the closet & 600w in the tent. But because it's been so hot this summer in my house I've had my lights running at about 80% max intensity throughout the grow.

Closet - 2xTT - 240w
Tent - 2xSD & 2xDoHo - 480w

Yields:

TT 259g
DoHo 276g
SD 473g

1008g from 720w which is right around 1.4 g/w

@PrimoClonesCanada DoHo is my fave smoke out of all 3 for sure! thanks again for the fire genetics and I'll be coming back for that marshmallow strain soon

View attachment 1280941

Romulan's are up next 🧙🏽‍♂️
Looking like you're a pretty happy Grove Bag customer -- very well done El Senor Shady

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hey stoner... Did you see the trimming method Aqua Man posted with using the silicone BBQ basting brush? I'll be trying that next time.

Nice harvest is got there.

I did see his neat little trick! I might try it out on my next harvest. I kinda use my scissors and flick the sugar leaves backwards which sort of works in a much-worse-but-similar method :P

HELL YA!!!! Nice harvest man🏅. You did a fantastic job on these strains. thanks for taking a leap of faith a grabbing these clones🙏.
I think the doho is my fav too, to bad it's such a finicky bitch.
Those sundae drivers were straight beasts!! They yielded a a ton even without the moosecocks
Hope you enjoy the smoke✌️

Haha yeah she is a finicky little whore...couldn't seem to make up her mind on what it wanted, and I do wish it yielded a bit more but the smoke is VERY very nice. The moosecocks were sadly missed but even without them I had around 2~ ounces of LARGE buds and my largest single bud was 17g 😬

Daaaymm that is a great haul man congratz. 1.4? oof gotta like that. Beast light + a Wizard to wield it and kaploww pounds of keelicky hoohah to spare. Love how you smashed through the trim jail/hell and cleaned house to start over like clockwork. Impressive grow no doubt 💪

It's been a long !@#$ing day! I think I started around 9am this morning and finished around 815pm. I took smoke & coffee breaks throughout the day but I'm pooped. Feels good to have everything cleaned up and ready to go for the Rommie's! I just realized that I put the dates on the bags as yesterdays date lmao my brain is mush
Looking like you're a pretty happy Grove Bag customer -- very well done El Senor Shady

Lovin' the G Bags so far! I'm definitely converted and won't be curing or storing in anything else anytime soon.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Haha yeah she is a finicky little whore...couldn't seem to make up her mind on what it wanted, and I do wish it yielded a bit more but the smoke is VERY very nice. The moosecocks were sadly missed but even without them I had around 2~ ounces of LARGE buds and my largest single bud was 17g 😬
I think a few extra weeks of veg than other plants might help get the yields up a bit compared to other strains.

17 gram bud is a pretty big bud nicely done!! How much would you guestimate those moosecocks would have weighed if the smaller one was 17?

Your romulans are gonna rock the house I'm sure!!! Haven't seen romulan grown in a long while.
I used to grow the flav from tga for a few years like 10 years ago, think it's lineage has romulan in it.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I think a few extra weeks of veg than other plants might help get the yields up a bit compared to other strains.

17 gram bud is a pretty big bud nicely done!! How much would you guestimate those moosecocks would have weighed if the smaller one was 17?

Your romulans are gonna rock the house I'm sure!!! Haven't seen romulan grown in a long while.
I used to grow the flav from tga for a few years like 10 years ago, think it's lineage has romulan in it.

Yeah I think you're right! I'll probably be back for the DoHo again at some point and I'll give her a dedicated run. They were a little slow to get their feet going. I could see a 20+ gram bud easily if I hadn't cut the two main tops.

I'm hoping the Romulan turn out okay and it's not too much of a medical strain but we shall see I guess. My buddy was looking at your site telling me to order the sour diesel cut you've got 😂

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yeah I think you're right! I'll probably be back for the DoHo again at some point and I'll give her a dedicated run. They were a little slow to get their feet going. I could see a 20+ gram bud easily if I hadn't cut the two main tops.

I'm hoping the Romulan turn out okay and it's not too much of a medical strain but we shall see I guess. My buddy was looking at your site telling me to order the sour diesel cut you've got 😂
Hit me up whenever my friend, love watching you grow the strains I got!!

Well unfortunately don't have it yet. Hoping to have it within the next month or so.
Got another 2-3 weeks on my current run so Might just keep my flower tent open till I get the new ones so I can test them out right away.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

~weekly Monday vlog

Things are gonna be pretty boring for the next 6 weeks or so 😬 Cheryl, Betty, Veronica and Midge are making very slow come backs. The new seedlings seem to be doing fine and catching up swiftly

3F3F6432 CC48 492B 8AD5 D15CA1773DFB

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
~weekly Monday vlog

Things are gonna be pretty boring for the next 6 weeks or so 😬 Cheryl, Betty, Veronica and Midge are making very slow come backs. The new seedlings seem to be doing fine and catching up swiftly

View attachment 1281092

View attachment 1281093
Come on shaded, you should have had them all vegged up and ready to flower. Geez what are we supposed to do for 6 weeks?🤣🤣

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Smoke on that delicious sweet harvest :D

Edit: noticed it said we....WE ROOT FOR VERONICA ;)

Note to self: DoHo is NOT a work smoke hooooooooly shiiiiiiiiit 😵‍💫

Come on shaded, you should have had them all vegged up and ready to flower. Geez what are we supposed to do for 6 weeks?🤣🤣

forgiveness! my perpetual skills are unrefined lol

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Keep Archie and Jughead away from Betty & Veronica

There will be no males in this tent except for me! :)

Woke up to a nice surprise this morning. I was certain that one of my Hawaiian Skunk Haze seeds was a dud so I went to go dump the soil back into the bin and I saw something pale green poking out. We now have 8 seeds going 😑 6 Romulan & 2 Hawaiian Skunk Haze. The newbies have already caught up to the first 4 in size pretty much. I've transplanted Midge into a 1 gallon fabric pot with some promix, veg nutes, and micronutrients. I will slowly do the same for Cheryl, Betty, and Veronica over the next couple of days.

So at this point I'm fairly certain what caused the issue with my fist set of seeds. I was filling up my nursery pots with bottom of the bin soil from my last runs which I'm pretty sure was like 80% EWC.

The 4 new seeds were planted in fresh promix with gypsum & rock dust. No EWC at all

09AB0B8D 2C49 41F2 B241 7B73A6A4239F

701E53E3 1771 447A 8A39 1B173B9595C4

70FE8D47 B5CD 4FEB 9C7C ADBEE65E0AB3

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

~weekly Monday update/vlog

Betty, Cheryl, Veronica, and Midge were all still continuing to struggle. I noticed there was a strong urine/ammonia smell coming from the soil so I decided to move them into one gallon pots with fresh promix & started the nutrient regiment of micros and macros. My hope is that once...or if the roots continue to expand into the healthy fresh soil the vegetation above ground will start to turn around. I think it's starting to work.

Romulan A & B are both doing extremely well and the Hawaiian Skunk Haze I honestly don't care about but will continue to grow lol. See y'all for next weeks adventures 🧙🏽‍♂️

A154A6B0 B6AB 469A 9F10 4BDA3A99DBE5

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

It's not Monday but you get an update anyways. I think I can confidently say that I've managed to save the 4 girls that were struggling. The transplant into fresh soil with some food seems to have done the trick 🧙🏽‍♂️ I've been hesitant to use my EWC but the black gold train starts up today on all the plants - all of them got a hefty top dressing of EWC.

F92EB405 344D 4D37 A722 7FE626B3C689

8903AD9E E644 44B5 B2D4 7C386D8C2893

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hot damn and nice work. Those drain trays are exactly what I need and have been searching for vs 1 large for a 4x4. Did you nab those locally or online by chance? I'm hopin to feel up to transplantin my 2nd tents debacles and I have nothing for the pots yet and having them sit on the floor woud/will drive me batshit real quick

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It's not Monday but you get an update anyways. I think I can confidently say that I've managed to save the 4 girls that were struggling. The transplant into fresh soil with some food seems to have done the trick 🧙🏽‍♂️ I've been hesitant to use my EWC but the black gold train starts up today on all the plants - all of them got a hefty top dressing of EWC.

View attachment 1284954
View attachment 1284955
View attachment 1284956
Hey, nice stuff.....I notice lower left girl a bit bigger and you mention black earth as a top dressing......whats with that? does it help with your nute regime? I've not seen that before.

Top Bottom