Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hot damn and nice work. Those drain trays are exactly what I need and have been searching for vs 1 large for a 4x4. Did you nab those locally or online by chance? I'm hopin to feel up to transplantin my 2nd tents debacles and I have nothing for the pots yet and having them sit on the floor woud/will drive me batshit real quick

I love the shit out of these trays! Other ones I had were really flimsy plastic and would flop in half the second you picked them up. These ones are actually from my hydro store in the area and they are heavy duty/double thick which is a necessity imo

Hey, nice stuff.....I notice lower left girl a bit bigger and you mention black earth as a top dressing......whats with that? does it help with your nute regime? I've not seen that before.

Hey PC! Thank you sir. They are starting to ramp up and should be quite bigger by Monday even :) Think of the EWC/black gold as like a microbial supercharge, works very similar to compost but with less nutrients in it. When you start off with an inert soil mix/base like ProMix you need to find a way to introduce microbes and that's where the EWC comes in. There isn't much nutrients in the material itself (1-0-0) but it helps your soil break down the organic nutrients into the available form for the plant to uptake

R

ritoMox

Think of the EWC/black gold as like a microbial supercharge, works very similar to compost but with less nutrients in it. When you start off with an inert soil mix/base like ProMix you need to find a way to introduce microbes and that's where the EWC comes in. There isn't much nutrients in the material itself (1-0-0) but it helps your soil break down the organic nutrients into the available form for the plant to uptake
It's my understanding that if you run your own worm bin you can produce EWC tailored to what the plants need. For example, feed the worms a veg mix for veg time then have another bin where you're feeding them what your plants will need for flower. Great thread!
Edit: Thanks for the worm casting link. ✌️

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

It's my understanding that if you run your own worm bin you can produce EWC tailored to what the plants need. For example, feed the worms a veg mix for veg time then have another bin where you're feeding them what your plants will need for flower. Great thread!✌️

..whoa! that's really cool. That thought had never even crossed my mind. I really wish I had more space here to do cool stuff but maybe I'll see if I can make some space in the garage and get a worm bin started over the winter.

R

ritoMox

..whoa! that's really cool. That thought had never even crossed my mind. I really wish I had more space here to do cool stuff but maybe I'll see if I can make some space in the garage and get a worm bin started over the winter.
Jeremy talks about it in his interview with Mr Grow it. Coots apparently did it that way: "So the old coots recipe at 33 percent, that's 'cause he made his own vermicompost with his own amendments in it. He was done at that point". Link
Peace

Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

NetFlicks doing something good? Wow...My wife and I joke about the tone that we hear when the movie / show comes on....With HBO and Game of Thrones a sound of the HBO hmmmmm, Then there was the MGM lion's roar or NBC peacock tone..., Disney has one..I think they all do but when the netflicks tone hits we chuckle knowing its likely a 3.8 out of 10 rating.....I know they got a couple of decent shows but man they got a lot of stinkers....Same as amzon.......reruns of mostly crap.........
What do you like to watch? Maybe you're just missin the good shit. I have a subscription to everything lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What do you like to watch? Maybe you're just missin the good shit. I have a subscription to everything lol
I have no subscriptions I've had free TV for 15 years, There's a bunch of sites I can use to watch what ever I want..If its on Netflicks, Amzon, Disney, any of them tonight I'll get it an hour or less later i'm on cineb ....dot....net now or HiMovies....dot...BZ No ads, no fees, no sign up, no download, no adware,spyware, bugs or issues...a couple of adblockers a popup blocker, ghostry and thats it....

2Bad

2Bad

I have no subscriptions I've had free TV for 15 years, There's a bunch of sites I can use to watch what ever I want..If its on Netflicks, Amzon, Disney, any of them tonight I'll get it an hour or less later i'm on cineb ....dot....net now or HiMovies....dot...BZ No ads, no fees, no sign up, no download, no adware,spyware, bugs or issues...a couple of adblockers a popup blocker, ghostry and thats it....
Ooooohhhh

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

In poker that's called having the nutz 😂

I

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
In poker that's called having the nutz 😂

I
I don't know why people pay subscriptions although we have Amzon Prime included......These sites have been around for years, in Canada at least they're easily accessed and there's no laws against streaming from these sites. With 100mb/ps there's no lag or freezing and multiple links to choose from if one link does slow/stop or get glitchy...

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don't know why people pay subscriptions although we have Amzon Prime included......These sites have been around for years, in Canada at least they're easily accessed and there's no laws against streaming from these sites. With 100mb/ps there's no lag or freezing and multiple links to choose from if one link does slow/stop or get glitchy...
Most people just don't know and/or are afraid. I used to be able to pirate literally anything. Now I can't eben seem to get a firestick to work. I've had 3 or 4 different firesticks with KODI and have installed tons of builds myself but can never seem to get it to work right. Awesome to have it all for free no doubt though. I do remember ☹

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

~weekly Monday vlog thingy

Short & sweet today. All 7 seedlings doing well really loving the EWC and the original stunted 4 are all taking off. Midge took things personally and I think she's got a point to prove over these next couple of weeks 😂

5F25B20F C091 4561 900E 904FFEDDFBDE

2Bad

2Bad

Hot damn and nice work. Those drain trays are exactly what I need and have been searching for vs 1 large for a 4x4. Did you nab those locally or online by chance? I'm hopin to feel up to transplantin my 2nd tents debacles and I have nothing for the pots yet and having them sit on the floor woud/will drive me batshit real quick
Yea 4x4 trays are expensive huh lol if you have dollar tree stores near you go take a look you might find something . I found mini metal shelf/racks and almost jizzed in my pants. @Shaded_One I've got the same exact trays from a hydro store too super strong I love em for my clones.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

This is really interesting. I've been slowly bumping up the intensity on my lights and it has been getting really hot here the last week but I've noticed that the girls seem to be much happier when my tent is 33-35 celsius 😳 I have no idea what my leaf surface temps are but I'll get an IR gun soon

1D7D844C C896 4844 B4C7 62E7D27B1676

Latest posts

Top Bottom