Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

This is really interesting. I've been slowly bumping up the intensity on my lights and it has been getting really hot here the last week but I've noticed that the girls seem to be much happier when my tent is 33-35 celsius 😳 I have no idea what my leaf surface temps are but I'll get an IR gun soon

View attachment 1286526
1*-_8pke6KH8HJeAT0G8MqMQ.png

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Jungle looks like it's doing just fine there Mr @steamroller ! Pretty big looking colas poking their heads up 😎

~weekly Monday vlog

Back to green. Shaded approves. I've now got 7 plants I need to decide what to do with. The HSH in the 5 gallon got her fan leaves stripped last night. The Romulans first couple of nodes have been stripped and Midge was topped because she's wayyyyyy larger than the others.

D222FB6F 905D 4C44 9A8F D2C9221BC241

Last edited:
Neueregel

Neueregel

I think I could have come close to a 20+ gram bud with this Sundae Driver if I didn't have to chop my largest colas due to mold 😪 I already smoked the 16g bud of SD, that ISS nugget up above is 12g, and this one here about to get smoked is 13g:

View attachment 1293270
View attachment 1293269
i like these terp loc bags better than the ones i saw on their website. mine have a small window at bottom.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

i like these terp loc bags better than the ones i saw on their website. mine have a small window at bottom.
Grove Bags come in many flavors & styles! Just so happens that the 1/2oz ones I got are these clear mason jar style, all of the larger 1/4lb and 1/2lb bags are completely blacked out.

~weekly Monday update for y'all

Hard to believe that just 4~ weeks ago I was ready to burn the original 4 all to the ground and join Sauron. They've made a nice recovery 🧙‍♂️ Gandalf had to use that sacred Rejuvenation spell

And here we are today:

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I needed to get a trellis figured out for the closet so this will have to do for now. After this run I think I'll do something more robust with mounting screws directly into the drywall attached to some wood panels that I can just string wire to.

View attachment 1295437View attachment 1295438View attachment 1295439View attachment 1295440

In the shadow-world it was once referred to as "The Crellis". Actually quite surprised you are sharing this with us mere mortals but am more than much obliged. The Closet Trellis was once only spoken of in whispers. Any more than that it would vanish
My only hope is that Midge does not experience any stress due to isolation and thoughts of "why me?" or "what did I do?" or "why aren't I under the Crellis with my La Familia"

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

In the shadow-world it was once referred to as "The Crellis". Actually quite surprised you are sharing this with us mere mortals but am more than much obliged. The Closet Trellis was once only spoken of in whispers. Any more than that it would vanish
My only hope is that Midge does not experience any stress due to isolation and thoughts of "why me?" or "what did I do?" or "why aren't I under the Crellis with my La Familia"

you crack me up man 🤣

Top Bottom