Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Unreal Shade 🙏 Midge "da monsta".
I can't comprehend the 4/5 week in flower part. I had the excuse of being in soil and others in coco or hydro as why my growth was slower but now you are fkin up my roll homedawg 😤
Makin me question my often questionable questions and shit. Pass that wand over here a minute homie 🤣
I was thinking of an corn SST for Puff to try to increase some growth. Have you ever tried any SSTs from like alfalfa or corn?

Hahaha thank you brotha! I try to treat my grow like my fitness journey - just be better than the guy you were yesterday. Every single grow I get small bud anxiety but they usually end up well.

I haven't tried anything fancy and don't even know what SSTs are :) seems like the liquid seaweed extract is doing good though 🤔

@sambapati funny you say that I just woke up to take my morning poop and the overwhelming smell coming out of that grow room is insane

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hahaha thank you brotha! I try to treat my grow like my fitness journey - just be better than the guy you were yesterday. Every single grow I get small bud anxiety but they usually end up well.

I haven't tried anything fancy and don't even know what SSTs are :) seems like the liquid seaweed extract is doing good though 🤔

@sambapati funny you say that I just woke up to take my morning poop and the overwhelming smell coming out of that grow room is insane
Whatever you are doin just don't skip a beat. It appears to be working perfectly.
SSTs are seed sprouted teas. You basically sprout beneficial seeds like alfalfa and then strain the water and feed to plants. Some have supposed secret weapons like the Triacantonol in Alfalfa

Sprouted Seed Tea (does This Really Work)? | THCFarmer - Cannabis Cultivation Network https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/sprouted-seed-tea-does-this-really-work.72089/post-1436376

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Whatever you are doin just don't skip a beat. It appears to be working perfectly.
SSTs are seed sprouted teas. You basically sprout beneficial seeds like alfalfa and then strain the water and feed to plants. Some have supposed secret weapons like the Triacantonol in Alfalfa

Sprouted Seed Tea (does This Really Work)? | THCFarmer - Cannabis Cultivation Network https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/sprouted-seed-tea-does-this-really-work.72089/post-1436376

I'm not a tea guy myself, sorry bruv! my plants are on a strict kibble aka dry food regiment :)

couldn't be bothered with brewing concoctions although it does sound very wizardly 🧙‍♂️

Neueregel

Neueregel

Looking really toasted bruv :/ and the plant next to it looks pretty rough as well. What are the devices you got plugged in there? Light intensity and distance? What's your ppfd? Watering seems to be off as well you can tell from the swelling on the leaf structure that happens from watering too frequently
yeah i was travelling and had someone who SAID they took take of my plants but didn't really. the one on left is gone i know was trying to bring them back. my DLI is 36.8 and ppfd is 586. have been watering every 3 days it's a 7 gallon and the other items you see are a humidifier and heater.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Looking really toasted bruv :/ and the plant next to it looks pretty rough as well. What are the devices you got plugged in there? Light intensity and distance? What's your ppfd? Watering seems to be off as well you can tell from the swelling on the leaf structure that happens from watering too frequently
light intensity was 100% i dialed it down to about 65-70 % and it's about 14 inches above canopy.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

ppfd is at 386 i use dolomite lime so i don't PH the water.

A slurry test wouldn't be terrible at this point. Why do you need heaters btw? it's cold as balls 8 months out of the year and I just rely on the ambient heat from the lights to heat the tent to a nice 28c. This means running lights as high as you can for the heat output and just using distance from canopy to adjust the ppfd. Careful with dolomite lime it may be causing you more issues than you realize especially if you use large amounts or continue to add it. What is your base medium?

Neueregel

Neueregel

A slurry test wouldn't be terrible at this point. Why do you need heaters btw? it's cold as balls 8 months out of the year and I just rely on the ambient heat from the lights to heat the tent to a nice 28c. This means running lights as high as you can for the heat output and just using distance from canopy to adjust the ppfd. Careful with dolomite lime it may be causing you more issues than you realize especially if you use large amounts or continue to add it. What is your base medium?
My basement get's cold during winter it's like 63 degrees. soil pro mix HP with extra perlite, some mushroom compost, and worm castings then i have added azomite, glacial rock dust, 4.4.4 all purpose Gaia Green, molasses epsom salt and gypsum.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

My basement get's cold during winter it's like 63 degrees. soil pro mix HP with extra perlite, some mushroom compost, and worm castings then i have added azomite, glacial rock dust, 4.4.4 all purpose Gaia Green, molasses epsom salt and gypsum.

Aight so promix already comes premixed with lime so by adding more dolomite lime you're not doing yourself any favors (unless this soil is reused?)

Also you doubled up on the micronutrients - azomite and the glacial rock dust. You only need to use one or the other not both :)

Is there any way to move the heaters outside of the tent instead of blasting hot air onto the plants?

Top Bottom