Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

Thanks for the kind words everyone! This has been a lovely grow and I am 99.99% sure that I will be using the trellis/SCROG net grow method moving forward. The 10 gallon pot has been a new page in the learning adventure but a couple more runs with that pot size and I should have it sorted out.

I believe these girls were vegged for around 1.5 months give or take. My veg phase was set back 2-3 weeks with my seedling issues early on this run though. A full 2 month veg probably would have benefited the single gal in the tent but I just wanted to get on with it. Not sure if I'll do a single plant in a 4x4 ever again but maybe the yields at the end will change my mind. I just feel like I could have used 1 more plant in there to really fill out that canopy.

Happy Holidays everyone enjoy the slow week 🎅 🎄 🎁

She looks mucho better! Starting to perk up and everything :) what all did you end up doing to rectify?
I removed the heater to outside tent at air entrance area. that perked up the heat to 70 degrees. my VPD is about 1.19. I have the heater ( it's a small one ) on full blast. also i waited to water an extra day so it's every 4 days now. i added some epsom salt and gypsum a couple days ago as it was about almost 2 1/2 weeks since last application. and that was pretty much it. plus it's me here watering and not the MRS. bless her heart. i also performed some LST and getting ready to put up the scrog net. hey what do you all think of these 2 sources for calcium? thanks

Edit: i also turned my intensity down to about 70% and lowered the PPFD is 340

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Careful with Oyster shell. Gypsum gets used to supplement Calcium in organics because of it's "neutrality", it doesn't really mess with anything pH wise and just adds positives to the soil composition. With that being said GG already contains some Oyster shell so don't want to be going overboard on that.

Pretty much any Calcium Sulphate in powder form will suffice.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Careful with Oyster shell. Gypsum gets used to supplement Calcium in organics because of it's "neutrality", it doesn't really mess with anything pH wise and just adds positives to the soil composition. With that being said GG already contains some Oyster shell so don't want to be going overboard on that.

Pretty much any Calcium Sulphate in powder form will suffice.
ok thanks.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

~weekly Monday update

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years everyone!!! I was hoping for a Christmas harvest but it looks like another couple of weeks. Girls are getting really nice and juicy and starting to show off their unique traits. One of the closet plants smells like onions 😂

EC701B0E EFCA 4A51 84DD 499B2B84497B

9844DED8 3681 4F51 A3FA C47F132B9F94

8C9DA3E0 F4ED 4386 9C8E 188EED715DBD
EAEEAD1C 44D3 4156 AFD4 6E727350E6AD

steamroller

steamroller

~weekly Monday update

Girls are getting really nice and juicy and starting to show off their unique traits. One of the closet plants smells like onions 😂
Unless you want onions I hope the cure will change that.
I had one plant, I think Crenscendo RbX that smelled like body odor [ to me and my wife] until after cure.
Fire after cure with a little funk!
Merry Christmas back at ya! 🥳

I gotta say, that carpet looks unbelievably clean for having a grow on top if it.
He's a neat FREAK ! 🤣

Neueregel

Neueregel

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hey Gandalf, what is that you have mounted on your wall under the betty tape.

Sharp eyes! That's a Wyze Cam v3 that I got for Christmas. I will most likely be getting it wall mounted in the closet with a SD card installed so that I can do time lapses. Right now I'm just doing some testing with it hanging there 🙃

Unless you want onions I hope the cure will change that.
I had one plant, I think Crenscendo RbX that smelled like body odor [ to me and my wife] until after cure.
Fire after cure with a little funk!
Merry Christmas back at ya! 🥳

I am really, really, really hoping the onion doesn't carry over or at least evolves over the next couple of weeks. I hate onions lol

Neueregel

Neueregel

Sharp eyes! That's a Wyze Cam v3 that I got for Christmas. I will most likely be getting it wall mounted in the closet with a SD card installed so that I can do time lapses. Right now I'm just doing some testing with it hanging there 🙃
ok. I thought it was something to PPFD or something along those lines. thanks

2Bad

2Bad

I am really, really, really hoping the onion doesn't carry over or at least evolves over the next couple of weeks. I hate onions lol
I think it will. I have one that smells like salami in flower but smokes really nice idek how to explain the smoke yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom