Shady Business… In the Cuts: Under Current

• Thread starter Shady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Finally! what strains you planning to run?

Tdawg

What a profound question.

Well Shady, we all know that you love esperimentin with alots of different strains.
Does that mean a whole new process of strain selections based on the UC? Or are you turning a new leaf?:giggle

-TF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks very clean bro! I been checkin' out a few dif setups. What is the yeild like in this set up on average? Keep us posted on this show.

B

Bobby Smith

Good luck Shady, setup looks great.

P.S. - can't get that track outta my head now :)

F

f1ydave

The only concern I have is that you didn't use treated wood. Most likely you wont have any water issues, but if you do that wood will probably get moldy. Room temp, moisture, humidity is everything it needs to flourish after a small flooding.

S

Stu

Shady looking good. What else you plan on doing to get this thing where it needs to be? Can't wait to see the young ones go in those buckets. I'm here for the ride.

waayne

waayne

sweet looking setup bro!
you're gonna kill it in the UC :rock

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
:hi:

Finally, the last shot before I continue to install the pumps, chiller, ducting, and ultimately plants, which will be five Master Kush x Bubba Kush, and a single White Master Kush to make things interesting… I think I’m gonna need a 90 deg turn to get over the wood… :cool

Looks like he already answered your question Tdawg and TF. Lookin good shady, cant wait to see wut you do with a single 1000w in the UC, thats the most i could run in my small space (and high power bill) so it will be awesome to see whats possible from a solid grower like yourself.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the carpet saver man, I have always used a tarp...and hoped for the best. I will be incorporating a frame next time I have carpet to protect, simple and effective.
Looking forward to the show :movie
FJ

T

Tdawg

Looks like he already answered your question Tdawg and TF. Lookin good shady, cant wait to see wut you do with a single 1000w in the UC, thats the most i could run in my small space (and high power bill) so it will be awesome to see whats possible from a solid grower like yourself.

Ah, missed it. Thats what happen when your eyes read faster then what your head can comprehend.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Shady bro! Stoked for ya man! I cant wait to see the master bubba produce! This is awesome man! Nothing but respect brother.

T

Tdawg

Shady are you using that pro-tekt as pH up or foliage? Been wanting to mess with a little silica but never got to it.

Tdawg

F

FatFreddysKat

Wow am I the slow old 1.....standing room only in here i see....I will stand here for this show...rock it Shady!!!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am subscribed, let's see you rock the house! :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom