• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Posting insecure links to images hosted outside THCFarmer is prohibited, I apologize for the inconvenince. This is done for your own security, as well to protect the identity of other farmers. A sneaky person could upload an image to one of those sites and transmit your information outside THCFarmer.

Again, we are doing this because we want to protect you and anyone else from bad people. I updated your first 3 posts with images uploaded into THCFarmer servers, it looks neat and much easier to post them with our upload system. :)

I'll ask one of the moderators to update the rest of broken images, we are here to help as much as we can.
Please read more how to upload images and thank you for helping us protect YOUR privacy.
TECK... I'm quoting this from another thread and hope you can do the same for my old photos... I've been using the Farm's uploading process since logic required it, but all of my old photobucket photos are now broken... Can you update the rest of broken images into the Farm's server?

T

TECK

TECK... I'm quoting this from another thread and hope you can do the same for my old photos... I've been using the Farm's uploading process since logic required it, but all of my old photobucket photos are now broken... Can you update the rest of broken images into the Farm's server?
Start a thread into Help forum, this is not the proper place to ask requests. :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for your help... That quote was from a grow journal, but I'll start a help thread as directed.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the support fellas... At least there's a couple pages of eye candy in this thread that are still viewable. Anyone interested in seeing old photos that are now broken will have to check out my grow journal at TokeCity. Also since there is no more multi-quote option anymore I'll refrain from responding to each post individually...

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Thx for your help... That quote was from a grow journal, but I'll start a help thread as directed.

dude you are the man and all my fav fam of strains...beautiful man

nice job shady, love the bud shots.

Thx for the support fellas... At least there's a couple pages of eye candy in this thread that are still viewable. Anyone interested in seeing old photos that are now broken will have to check out my grow journal at TokeCity. Also since there is no more multi-quote option anymore I'll refrain from responding to each post individually...

just keep using the reply button bro!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That doesn't work well if you have several quotes over two pages... Once you click reply on a post it automatically scrolls down to the reply thread and then you have to scroll back up or back a page...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

damn Shady you got it dialed bro! Was that Roots Organic Soil or Coco? I've tried both that Master x Bubba and Super Skunk by way of a mutual friend ;) and they're both super tasty strains. SS all day & MB at night please! Hope to catch you for a sesh one day.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Darth Fader! Thx for the kind words... That was my first time running Roots Organic soil. Also glad to hear you like the SS and MxB... Both are very tasty!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
UC... The Nug Shots
nopics.gif

The following nug shots were snapped a few minutes ago after a 3 month cure from the Under Current harvest... Better late than never...

OG Kush...
OG Kush 1

OG Kush 2

OG Kush 3

OG Kush 4

OG Kush 5

Tahoe OG...
Tahoe OG 1

Tahoe OG 2

Tahoe OG 3

Tahoe OG 4

Tahoe OG 5

Tahoe OG 6

:cool:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
i think this is my fav thread. im always checking it out. ive got original diesel vegging right now...how did she smoke?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer chit Shady,very nice job take some fat rips for me lol..hope evrythings smooth witcha....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

This thread should be tiltled Who's The Fucking Man......again Shady just discusting work bro those finished buds look so damn tasty all those pics look like AAA to the max some of them look golden....keep killing it bro I will always be a huge fan!!!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
This thread should be tiltled Who's The Fucking Man......again Shady just discusting work bro those finished buds look so damn tasty all those pics look like AAA to the max some of them look golden....keep killing it bro I will always be a huge fan!!!

^^^^^^^THIS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom