• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
3 month cure...bet that shit melts in your mouth!!!
Indeed brah... smooth as budder...

You could not have said it any better homie... Shady! I'm gonna say it again..
Bet that shit melts in your mouth! keep killing it! haha.....
Thx for the props superog!

'beautiful Shady! really nice!
Thx Papa!

way to go shady! looks marvelous.
Thx Kenny!

killer nugs and pics shady! (as always)
Many thanks as always to you as well... Hope to see more of your work...

i think this is my fav thread. im always checking it out. ive got original diesel vegging right now...how did she smoke?
Thx for the bump Dan, I almost forgot about this thread... The Daywrecker Diesel is def one of my fav strains... Potent and tasty...

Killer chit Shady,very nice job take some fat rips for me lol..hope evrythings smooth witcha....
Whaddup sticky icky! Thx for the good karma! It's been a while and I hope all is well with you and your garden...

This thread should be tiltled Who's The Fucking Man......again Shady just discusting work bro those finished buds look so damn tasty all those pics look like AAA to the max some of them look golden....keep killing it bro I will always be a huge fan!!!
My man MitchyNugz! I could same the same about you and the rest of the skilled farmers in Mitten... Thx for the kind words my friend...

Shady, should be more like full sun cause you're at the top o the hill.
Thx brutha! I can't thank you enough for the showing me the path to enlightenment...

Okay... gonna lock down this thread with the following link to my current journal... Once again, thank you to all my fellow farmers for all the positive vibes and good karma...

Shady Nug Shots... Round 14 in Roots Organic Soil

Well, I snapped a few nug shots last night after snapping a few bowls... While my vision was seeing double, I'm sure I could do much better with a DSLR. Hopefully Canon drops news about a 70D soon... These nugs were slow dried for a week after harvest, and then cured even slower for the next 4+ weeks...

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom