Shaman And All Cosmic Healing Enthusiasts

• Thread starter nazarbattu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

This is my first offering to help heal/sooth/cleanse people without meeting them face to face @ShroomKing, I don't believe this is possible yet, but I have researched people who have attempted to accomplish this feat. In my wander of who has tried healing people they have never seen, I found the "The Strawman". I do not understand who or what exactly this is but I GAURANTEE it is a construct of an artificial Shaman. In my attempt to overstand the differences between Natural people who believe they heal people and those who believe they heal earth and those who believe they heel the Cosmos and artificial people who submit to illusion.

The Freeman and Strawman Explained:

Meet Your Strawman!:

For me to realize what I'm trying to discover I must explain my understanding of where I believe healing comes from which is hikuri. Hikuri to the western man would be described as some "thing" but my understanding is that Hikuri represents communication with our eternal Devine existence.

To those who are interested, let me know here or through DMand if there is enough to start a new thread, I will continue sharing

Nazarbattu

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You can reset without DMT, but I'm a fan of catalyst and to some dmt is a catalyst. Out of curiosity, have you ever felt a temporary "RESET" with smoking great herb?
No reset with herb. I've only been able to reset with doses of shrooms so far.
I used to abuse psychedelics. I also haven't reset in over 16 years. I'm in bad need of some vibrational change and the shaman of dmt is calling to me.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

No reset with herb. I've only been able to reset with doses of shrooms so far.
I used to abuse psychedelics. I also haven't reset in over 16 years. I'm in bad need of some vibrational change and the shaman of dmt is calling to me.
I just noticed the awesome signature. And as far as that shaman call, I would answer it if I were you. We'll be waiting incase you offer to share in your reset experience.
Thanks again for stopping in

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Greeting greeting friends! Im digging this thread so I had to jump in!

Done dmt in the form of changa a few times, havent had a break though just yet but im working up to it lol. To me the DMT has to call me for me to use it, I dont know its hard to explain more like an intuition thing I guess. As someone said earlier its really difficult for me to take away lessons from DMT. The only lessons I can get from it is I am not the body & that the ego/person/"I" tries to cling on to this thing we call 3D for dear life!!

I havent gotten around to drinking aya but that is my next move. One time I drank some caapi vine alone just to get familiar w/ it & wow!! was I in a world of hurt. Also took a bit of caapi w/ shrooms & that was another ass kicking!! But for some reason I want to go back. Shrooms are a lot easier to deal w/ besides the bit of nausea & I can learn a lot more from them.

Also IMO its all about respect, the plants have a voice & whether or not you can hear them is on you. Thats why I know I only want to smoke bud but a few days out the week instead of every day, and trust me I want to smoke everyday lol!!. However the more I use the less n less I can hear her speak to me. It also helps to learn how to gauge your thoughts from external thoughts if that makes any sense.

Reading a book about spirituality & the tao which gave me some great perspective. The ingesting of substances, herbs, yoga, alchemy, etc... will only get you so far in self cultivation. At some point your going to have to cultivate the mind rather than the body & thats done through meditation. I really resonate w/ that but you have to do both & the use of substances speeds up the bodies healing processes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom