Sharing seeds

• Thread starter AgentOrange007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Anyone interested in trying out my 4th gen hybrid? It’s a three way cross between Pineapple upside down cake + Afghani + Fire OG. Grows purple buds and smells like pineapple.
yes man. definitely. I would log it all here on the farm :)

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

That blueprint of the plants you used is freakin tight. Im just starting getting into cross polinating. Just curious. At what point, through all the pheno hunting, have you invented a new strain? And once you have that strain, do you need to backcross or do something to strengthen its genetic traits?

Terpz719

Terpz719

Very nice, and I can see they are strictly for novelty purposes. đŸ˜‰

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

Fancy sending some my way? Love the look of the purple buds đŸ¥°

Swegrow

Swegrow

Would love to. I got some bagseeds from a spanish grown (claimed to be) Pineapple haze if you want some.

MGuY

MGuY

I have a bubba male crossed with green crack and a bubba male x crown royal. I might do a trade if you want.
Crown x Large
Crack x Large

MGuY

MGuY

You know I see these threads pop up every now and then and they never go anywhere so count me out.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Anyone interested in trying out my 4th gen hybrid? It’s a three way cross between Pineapple upside down cake + Afghani + Fire OG. Grows purple buds and smells like pineapple.
Rules are rules here...
Rule #7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom