Sharing Some Beautiful Autumn Colors

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I wanted to share some photos of one of my plants from my first Cannabis grow.

She's supposed to be a Gorilla Glue #4 but has looked nothing like her other 3 sisters and is coming up on two weeks PAST the 9 week flower time suggested by seed supplier where I bought them. I have already harvested the other 3 ladies and just waiting on this one to finish.

Unlike the other 3, this one has some beautiful Autumn colors that I thought was pretty cool.

Sharing some beautiful autumn colors 5
Sharing some beautiful autumn colors 3
Sharing some beautiful autumn colors 2
Sharing some beautiful autumn colors
Sharing some beautiful autumn colors 4

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I wanted to share some photos of one of my plants from my first Cannabis grow.

She's supposed to be a Gorilla Glue #4 but has looked nothing like her other 3 sisters and is coming up on two weeks PAST the 9 week flower time suggested by seed supplier where I bought them. I have already harvested the other 3 ladies and just waiting on this one to finish.

Unlike the other 3, this one has some beautiful Autumn colors that I thought was pretty cool.

View attachment 1160222View attachment 1160220View attachment 1160219View attachment 1160218View attachment 1160221
Great job man she looks soooo good!! I picked up a bag of terp tea bloom booster as start week 3 flower so I’m gonna top dress so they will have the nutes available at week 4 when they really get hungry. What strains you gonna do next?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Great job man she looks soooo good!! I picked up a bag of terp tea bloom booster as start week 3 flower so I’m gonna top dress so they will have the nutes available at week 4 when they really get hungry. What strains you gonna do next?
Thanks Bro! Yea, I like that Terp Tea stuff. I also took a page out of your play book and got me some Recharge. I compared the ingredients to the Terp Tea Microbe Charge and they are similar in some ingredients and different in others. I am hoping they compliment each other and they sure won't hurt anything for my next grow.

I apologize, I have not been able to spend as much time at the Farm as I want to lately. I started a new job and have started my cancer treatment with RSO I made from my first grow. When I am not working, I have been sleeping a lot! I do plan to start a new journal for the next one, just have not gotten around to it! So, my harvest yielded 10 oz of nice buds and maybe two oz of trim. I still need to come up with about 8 oz more buds for my full cancer treatment but this will get me started until I figure that part out! This next grow started out by planting 2 seeds each of Fem/Photoperiod MotherLode strain from Sannie Seeds I got from Poekie and Fem/Photoperiod G-13 strain I had freebies from on a previous purchase from i49. The G-13's sprouted quickly and were up in 3 days, while the MotherLode only sprouted one seed after 4 days. I gave that other seed 3 more days and when it finally did not sprout, I planted another G-13 seed that I had, which quickly sprouted but is a week behind all the others. I only had two MotherLode seeds to start with or I would have planted another one of them. So far, the seedlings look healthy and robust, I will start a journal for this grow soon!

Top Bottom