Shark Shock by Mr Nice Seedbank???

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

From Ed Rosenthal's "The Big Book of Buds"...they say this is a cross of White Widow and Skunk 1, mostly indica, 40-45 days flower and yeilds of 500-600 g per m2 (I believe under a 600)...so if this is remotely true would this not be a great cash cropper? It sounds like a pretty good smoke, 1g per watt yeilds in only 40-45 days. Or does it not even come close to those yeilds and flower times?

B

British_Hempire

40-45 days from when the first flowers form so you can add another 15-20 days on top of that, it's more like 55-65 from day 1 of 12/12.

Those yields are possible, it's a big yielder, good odour control is required though as it's a stinker. Easy to grow and good for a SOG.

Female Seeds have just done a White Widow x Big Bud that will probably yield more, I'm not a fan of femmed seeds but if you have no plans to do anything with it but grow buds, it will be fine.

Here's the description for Shark Shock from www.mrnice.nl:

Shark shock
This is definitely the most successful breed of the late 90's, since its inauguration by Shantibaba as great white shark.It has genetic heritage equally as famous and has been awarded a multitude of cannabis cups under the names of the peace- maker and the great white shark. It has parents that are equally well known as white widow ( a brazilian sativa combined with a south Indian hybrid) and Skunk#1. It is a pleasure to watch this plant grow into a densely compacted white skunk with extreme aromas! Equally pleasurable to use and strickly tested ONLY ON HUMANS!…We never use our products on ANIMALS! Expect a yield indoors of between 500-600 grams per square metre. When cultivating this variety outdoors, then expect a 50-56 day flowering cycle. In the northern hemisphere harvest in September to early October, and in the southern hemisphere in March to early April. A TRUE-BLUE champion, from the JAWS OF LIFE!!!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

I would plan on most of em going 70 days and it makes a great cash cropper,excellent yields and a nice soft fruity flava. Some plants will look done at 56 days but no less than 63 days can be expected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom