Shark's tank.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

brother IRIE:friday:
thanks for stopping by my friend, not much going on right now but things will be picking up as soon as i fire the new 1000w up and get them TPed into there three gallon pot's...

i may run the LEMON LARRY and the GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE over in the candy-man fourm, it just seems to me they belong over there...

i dont see brother blake getting much props in there for his gear, most ALL grow threads have stopped over there so i think i'll drop a new one in there out of RESPECT for my brother...

i hope you stop by more often once things get to moveing along, i should be able to get some nice hybrids out of this run for sure...maybe some one will like one enough to get me some white genitic's....
much respect brother:friday::friday:

true grit

true grit

Damn bro!!! Gonna be some fire!! I'm very jealous of those Sour Larrys!! Makin me want to pop a few elite beans for the ride..hehe.

JAWS

JAWS

hey GRIT:character0029:
thanks bro and ya things should be picking up before to long, the larry has me a bit excited but im more stoked about the APE cross myself...i just started the LARRY because i had room and every body seemed to be talking about it...

i was unaware that BLAKE had so many of ELITE'S gear in his crosses untill i strated looking at the make- up of his hybrids..i got a straight LEMON LARRY * AGENT ORANGE and i think that one will be super nice, also noticed that BLAKE did a ton of work with the AGENT ORANGE so im thinking it must be a good one...
thanks bro:character0029:

M

MSL Foundation

Hey Jaws Nice thread you got here. I am subscribed.

I can not wait to see all these strain in their glory

Great work and hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

MSL :harvest:

JAWS

JAWS

hey MSL:bong2:
its moving along nicely and i think i will be TPing monday morning so things should start to pick up over the next couple week's....

things are good here out-side of being unimployed for the last 18month's....

hows the wife? hope she is doing well this day..

should get some nice colors and some big time smell once all theses have been sexed and rolling along..
peace bro:bong2:

M

MSL Foundation

Thats cool what size pot are you TPing to? and as much as I love females I hope you get a good male or two.

The wife is doing a little better today thanks for asking it has been a tuff tuff few weeks but it is getting better a little bit everyday!

Sorry to hear about the unemployment...We will have to have a discussion about that. PM me

Your Homie,B

JAWS

JAWS

hello MSL:animbong:
i will be repoting into 3gallon pot's and then i will veg for as long as need be to get what i need, will be topping and snapping all branches...

this will be my first run with the 1000w so i need to keep things as short as i can, my cilling is ten feet but my light holder is only about 6foot....so i need to keep things on the short side aswell as keep ALL the lower portions of ALL the plants stripped clean, last thing i want is a bunch of weak-long shoots with very little bud production.....

on the males no sweat i will get the 3 i need for this round, and i already have some BASIC DIESEL and some RAIL-LINE pollen in the frig so i'll have 5 pollens to work with in this round...
peace brother:):sun

JAWS

JAWS

couple pics.

ok just wanted to put up a couple pics of the NIGHTMARE DIESEL {IBL} to show just how well this strain was worked out, i did some OUTBACK DIESEL {IBL} awhile back and these DIESEL's were made by the person/ppl...

still trying to figuare out how to print over the pic's, i use to be REALLY REALLY good with this pic loading shite but after taking a year and a half off from the fourms i have just forgottan how things work...
peace:passingjoint:

PICT0293
PICT0294
S

Surfr

WOW man! You got some KILLER genetics to work with! Will be keeping a close eye on this one brotha man!

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

hey SURF:passingjoint:
kick back fire it up and hang on the shows about to start..
thank you:hunter:

B

bluetooth

you got a nice strain list to do
ive been thinking about cracking some lemon larry
good luck :passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

hey blue:passingjoint:
there has been a lot of confusion about what the lemon larry really is so to keep shite straight im not going to be calling the cross im runing {LARRY OG * SOUR OG} lemon larry any more its just a cross as stated....

would love to have some lemon larry but for now i will just run what i got and some how find away to be happy with that..
peace bro:yes

i do have a lemon larry * agent orange :evilgrin:evilgrin

JAWS

JAWS

So it begin's

hello farmers:rasta:
ok so the change has been made and were now in VEG and will stay here untill i think there ready to roll to the FLOWERING stage...

total # to start this round 33, 25 in three gallon pots and 8 in the two litter's, looks like i got room for maybe three more but we will adress that next time around....

they were all TPed and then watered with a mix of LIQUID WORM CASTING with PHed water...

also going to show some pick's of my male holding chambers....ok so lets do some pic's shall we..

PICT0298
PICT0303
PICT0304
PICT0306
PICT0305
PICT0307
PICT0308
PICT0309
PICT0310
PICT0311
JAWS

JAWS

hello MONEY:cool0041:
thanks bro, your words leads me to belive we have met before??...im not crazy good with names because i just know/deal with so many..
peace bro:rasta:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

looks great jaws!! I like the male chambers...! I have to sacrifice my bathroom for breeding. Looks like you got some winners mixed in there! Should be a great show..

true grit

true grit

JAWS what up bro!!! So ya feel like doin a pic by pic on your male chambers? I need some solid reliable ones to save some pollen from the round comin up....plus wouldn't mind finding me a killer candy kush male to keep around and dust with...

JAWS

JAWS

hello guy's:banana1sv6:
thanks for stopping by and the more the merrer..

WONDER, thank you dude i do like the chambers aswell they work really good....yup good mix this round and im exspecting some greasy rock hard nug's this round...

GRIT, good to see ya stop by ahhh just keep checking in because before to long we should get something to look at 4-sure....

on the chamber Question not really sure what your needing from me there?...i can get you link to where i buy them and along the way i can/will snap shots of them in there home when the time comes..

Kandy Kush MALE i was under the assumption that, that was clone only:character0053::hunter:...do you have any plans on making F2's of her this round??...

going to try something a bit different this time, im going to take cuts of all the shite i want to breed with and just use clones as my seed makers...

usualy i just dust the branches i want/need and just go from there, i will keep the cut small by houseing them in 2litter bottles and giveing them a fairly short veg time...never done it like this before but think it would be the best tech this round, seeing im getting some good vibes from ppl seeing some really good hybrids coming from my mix this round...
peace brothers:talking:talking

I FILL like brother BLAKE is rubbing off on me in this run:whew

true grit

true grit

Sweet, yeah just trying to get an idea of how to set them up ventilation wise, keep all pollen in and what not with no worries...

Yeah the Candy Kush is a clone only, but do have some bx seeds from medic. not many so i'm gonna pop a few and see if i can pull a decent male or two to pull pollen from and store for later or select dusting...

JAWS

JAWS

hey GRIT:nod:nod
ahh ok ya no problem, as you can see the chamber has a base and a lid and then it also has FLAP LID on top of the main lid, that flap serves a double purpose 1st it lets you look inside WITH OUT having to open the chamber 2nd it gives you some fresh-air into the chamber...

if you just clamp the top and lid down it will draw moisture in a heated area, so you can open it a little or a lot depending on how much fresh-air you need...

ok now i know EXACTLY what you thinking WHY would you keep the FLAP open for fresh-air and RISK pollen exscaping and getting to the girl's TWO word for ya CHEESE-CLOTH, between the base and the lid i place a triple/quad fold of CHEESE-CLOTH....so its best to top the male to keep him short, if not you can always place the CHEESE-CLOTH between the lid and the flap....

ahh best of luck to you on the CANDY-KUSH male hunt, i really hope you find something to work with bro..
peace:friday:

Top Bottom