• Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Man JAWS you just keep crankin out the Candy!:rock
Beautiful work bro!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hey brother:cool0041:
thanks for the kind words my friend, i do try i do try....a bit disapointed in my grow skill this run i should have been able to fix the SUGAR APE before it got as bad as it is, but i did take two clones and there doing find and there also full of fresh beanage soo its not all bad...
thanks bro:rasta:

JAWS

JAWS

hey nutty:smoke
thank you for stopping by, i'll get some new pics up soon..
peace:smoke

rawman

rawman

What would u like to see first Kaui Kush or BR*TR ? I couldn't decide myself.

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:smoke
the bullrider * trainwreck would be nice to check out, if they turn out aswell as i think they will you should be happy with those for sure..
peace:smoke

O

Old HAGgler

yo its "kaya" kush

couldnt help but let yall know....

what you never listen to sublime????

JAWS

JAWS

nope your talking about a different strain my friend, and no i dont listen to sublime!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Good shit jaws. Just finished the thread, and iM new fan :) WIll def be following this one

MAd respect friend

JAWS

JAWS

hey tort:rasta2:
thanks bro, this grow is not going the way i had planed but in the end i'll get some good bud and lots of new-n-fresh seeds so i guess its all good..
thank you:rasta2:

rawman

rawman

There is other hopes for the GDP statured male in the GDPxBubbleberry. I also got NL#5xGDP coming.

JAWS

JAWS

hey raw:free-character-smil
ya bro im gonna run these GDP S1 this fall and im hoping to get the purple beast i have been told is in this batch of beanage...

ohhh NL/5 cross i keep hearing thats the one to look when hunting for the light's, hope something comes good from those babbies...
umm:icon_spin::icon_spin:

JAWS

JAWS

hey there:passingjoint:
first things first umm sorry for the lack of pics and info and updates but im really not happy with the way this grow is going to this point, the trains are fine its just the # of them that i have to work with...just another some what low yielding crop this is going to be and my last one was the same way, not that these strains wont/dont yield but haveing just 6 plants in 3gallon pots is just not the way i like to grow...

best thing so far is that i have some great seeds being made and i can always run this group again..

this fall i will not be keeping any males and im going to try and pick the highest yielding plants i have in stock, and also some SUPER DANK shit ive been holding onto untill well now i guess.......

working with some friends and i hope i can get some others in stock aswell to run this fall...
peace:passingjoint:

PICT0526

PICT0530

PICT0532

JAWS

JAWS

hello :ridinghorse:
again just a few pics today, and today is the 28th day of budding...these pics are of the heavly seeded TRIP OG * DPD and she is carring the NEW OUTLAW DIESEL seeds in/on her braches...

i will be runing some of these f2's in my fall grow because im not REPing this awesome strain very well in this grow, next time i will grow her in her NATURAL stature which is where i think she shines most in....

Trip og full of seeds

Trip og top shot

Trip og side bud seeded

peace:nod:nod

N

nuttyguy

Well jaws, what you have is better than zero. Looks dank as can be where im sittin.

JAWS

JAWS

hello NUTTY:pimp:
thanks for the kind words bro, and im not looking down on this strain just a bit down on myself for not showcaseing her PROPER....next grow i have desided to drop 15 maybe 20 of the F2's to make sure i get a decent # of them to really get a good look at her.....

they still have over a month to get to where she needs to be and along the way im sure the resin will take over just like it did the first time i ran her...
thanks bro:talking

true grit

true grit

Hey bro! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while! Looking good though bro, and cmon now, dont we all want more yield? hehe...looking dank though bro, uber healthy and loving life for sure!

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:smoke
FIGHTER, thanks for the words bro:bongsmi:

GRIT, hahah ya bro its always about the yield for me the problem im having is dealing with a 9female run out of 33seeds dropped, i got a lot of males this round....

remember what i started with and i lost all 5 c99-blueberry
all 5 triple purple all 5/6 nightmare diesel and both lemon larry and my only MEMY blackberry, sooooo yaaaa im not real happy with the way this grow has turned out at all..

but not saying i dont love the bud im going to get i just KNOW i should have gottan way more then i know i am going to get...i might get 10oz this round when i was shooting for 25/30.......hahah may be next time...

i got some good shit lined up for next round but i got to get through this one first...
peace:joint:

true grit

true grit

Yeah think its just been a rough summer for some folks, or just cycling like usual...did a run a while back with swerves gear that ended up with like 5-7 plants in a room there should be 24....and even some of those got seeded. lol. Guess thats the bean poppin life.lol.

Best of luck on this next run bro, bummed ya didnt get to that LL cross tho!

Whats coming up on this next round?

Top Bottom