shasta county collective robbed again

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
any one can help i would be greatfull, the kid hit was my lil neighbor.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ya starting this week im going down there and gonna be doing the security, free of charge, i have done personal security and bouncing for 10 years, used to be therapy for me choking smartass drunks, and getting paid for it lol whats better than that other than growing meds right?

I

ibTheMan

i hope those sorry pieces of shit get F*cked up, ah thief is the Bottom of the chain and deserve NO Mercy.
Hope your Pac'n heat, hollow point heat.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
no guns in the shop but the skills i posses will result in broken bodyparts and memory loss

T

TreFarmer

no guns in the shop but the skills i posses will result in broken bodyparts and memory loss

There is no TapOut! Break that fuckin thing!! BJJ? Google: Strep choke Jacen Flynn.. You can submit em but whats better is it does feel like strep for about three days, AFTER he wakes up:) no mercy to these fools!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
not that im a bad ass but i have earned my stripes literaly, 7 years of jitsu savate

T

TreFarmer

not that im a bad ass but i have earned my stripes literaly, 7 years of jitsu savate

Jitsu junky:) Jitsu savate... great art full spectrum style! If the gracies would have practiced Savate, Royce coulda beat Hughes(sp?) Lol maybe they do... but they seem to depend on the ground more than I'm familiar that a Savate fighter would.
BACK TO TOPIC:
THROW THE THIEF TO THE REEF! With concrete shoes, Jonny!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Time for a hanging if you ask me! Robbers are just the same as rippers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom