She Done or Dying?

• Thread starter TheyHaveThc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheyHaveThc

I don’t have much to say, it’s in a soil/coco mix, My ph is right, I’ve been following a feeding schedule. All organic fert. Anyone have some idea? I am new to growing, this is my first plant. It’s an auto, and has been in flower for about 4 weeks

She done or dying
She done or dying 2
jnrg

jnrg

I'm not the most experienced so I wouldn't know, but given that its 4 weeks into flower and they're looking like they're be there soon enough, i wouldn't personally worry about it, i've had plants look a lot worse and survive. Leaves do tend to yellow up and die over the flower period but I believe it to be at the end.

T

TheyHaveThc

I'm not the most experienced so I wouldn't know, but given that its 4 weeks into flower and they're looking like they're be there soon enough, i wouldn't personally worry about it, i've had plants look a lot worse and survive. Leaves do tend to yellow up and die over the flower period but I believe it to be at the end.
All good! Not worrying about it, just wanted to Build on my knowledge and learn more. If there was a deficiency, toxicity, or she just finishing up, just trying to learn! :D

Top Bottom