She needs help, what’s wrong with her?

• Thread starter Jazzmyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

First time grower and I’m at the 4 week mark as on tomorrow. My plant looks sick. Haven’t feed any nutes in Fox Farm ocean forest and I am feeding tap water pH to 6.8. Light is at 22” above plant. I water like every 3 days. What’s wrong?
She needs help whats wrong with her
She needs help whats wrong with her 2

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First time grower and I’m at the 4 week mark as on tomorrow. My plant looks sick. Haven’t feed any nutes in Fox Farm ocean forest and I am feeding tap water pH to 6.8. Light is at 22” above plant. I water like every 3 days. What’s wrong? View attachment 1025744View attachment 1025745
Why are the leaves wet?

What are the temps and humidity? High temos with low RH and good light increase nutrient uptake.

If you download light meter by my mobile tools dev what if the lux reading at the top of the plants?

Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

Why are the leaves wet?

What are the temps and humidity? High temos with low RH and good light increase nutrient uptake.

If you download light meter by my mobile tools dev what if the lux reading at the top of the plants?
Plant was just watered. 77 degrees F at 61% humidity. Lux is 1244 with an average 679. Couldn't find your app but used light meter.

Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

Why are the leaves wet?

lux is 19500 in another meter.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would avoid getting water on the plants. Do you have a strong fan on them? Or blowing directly on them?

LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

Is your tap from the city or a well? Most city waters contain contaminants like chlorine and fluoride? Do you normally feed with that same water? Any issues in the past?✌🏽🚀

Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

Is your tap from the city or a well? Most city waters contain contaminants like chlorine and fluoride? Do you normally feed with that same water? Any issues in the past?✌🏽🚀
I made the mistake initially and feed distilled water after using boiled and cooled tap water and than I changing back to city tap water that has gone through 3 stage filtering no boiling. (no RO) I have been pH'ing the water down to 6.8 pH from 7.0-7.1 pH.

LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

I’m with aqua man on both the light distance, and also adding a mag supplement in her she could have depleted everything readily available in the soil for her, not sure if boiling the water you use or also filtering could be removing any calcium in your water? Maybe someone with a little more knowledge on that can chime in on it🤔, but also I have a slurricane I’ve grown for the past year that did this to me in the beginning of me growing her and narrowed it down to me over watering her, she likes that little extra dry down and if she doesn’t get it then the tantrums come out 🤷🏽‍♂️ some plants just prefer a little extra dry down before next meal, not saying this is the case, just a past experience of mine I came to conclusions with.✌🏽🚀

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Should I start feeding Advanced Nutrients at very low does like 4 mL per gallon?
This is what I have:
Sensi Grow A and B ( has mag and nitrogen)
Voodoo Juice
B-52
Big Bud
Overdrive
Its not a nitrogen issue. Looks like sulfur or micro and maybe a slight mag. First I would check the ph of a bit of runoff.

By boiling the water you are concentrating the minerals in it and that may be affecting the alkalinity of the soil.

Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

Its not a nitrogen issue. Looks like sulfur or micro and maybe a slight mag. First I would check the ph of a bit of runoff.

By boiling the water you are concentrating the minerals in it and that may be affecting the alkalinity of the soil.
What's the correct method to test runoff? I stopped boiling the water like 2 weeks ago.

Top Bottom