She won’t finish, Tric’s are clear as a mountain stream.

• Thread starter Cbdfool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cbdfool

Cbdfool

I took a couple clones from a plant that eventually I tossed. She had issues. The clones didn’t branch normally and got so spindly I was going to toss them. They flipped to flower in the living room and I moved them into the tent when they stretched almost a foot in a week and ended about 2.5’ with super tight internodal spacing.one was 2 weeks behind flowering. So this is week 14 and a few Trichomes have turned milky; 5% maybe. All the fan leaves have yellowed dropped or been plucked; the sugar leaves are yellowing and dropping too. Anyone have this. They’re GDP all organic RO water, no pests, last top dressed with GG week 7. They never showed any deficiency’s and have made 12-14” kolas on the two mains and hard 3-5 bud stacks on the lowers. They just won’t finish. I’m thinking of cutting her and seeing what happens next Friday. Thank you in advance.

She wont finish trics are clear as a mountain stream
She wont finish trics are clear as a mountain stream 2
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
It looks like a severe N-def and the underdeveloped buds may also suggest this. But it could be other causes I'm not sure, the spindly not branching description sounds remniscient of "dudding" (HpLVd)

Cbdfool

Cbdfool

It looks like a severe N-def and the underdeveloped buds may also suggest this. But it could be other causes I'm not sure, the spindly not branching description sounds remniscient of "dudding" (HpLVd)
It had regular top dressings of 444 with 284 I think it may have been something like dudding or another issue. Maybe related to breeding; as several seeds from the pack had issues.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
My first thought is it's probably a Sativa that takes 16-19 weeks to finish. Flush the soil good, you'll see a change .

Top Bottom