She wont turn ughhh :( whyyy

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

week 11 of 12 12.. 4 weeks 12 12, 4 week 11 13, 3 weeks 10 14 ...and these girls just wont be done for me!!! Am i doing something wrong??
Still mass white pistils everywhere.. still clear for the most part trichomes.. week 11.. can someone tell me any way to finish faster at this point ? Or just got unlucky w a super slow strain... its a bagseed ugh...
The huge plant is super white pistils not done.. the other looks more... done ..

She wont turn ughhh  whyyy
She wont turn ughhh  whyyy 2
She wont turn ughhh  whyyy 3
She wont turn ughhh  whyyy 4
She wont turn ughhh  whyyy 5
RR1

RR1

Whats the strain? Some ive grown take a long time depending on how much sativa they are. My White LSD are about 14 weeks, and some of the early Haze from the old days were at least that long. By the way, love the username. Am growing a scrog tent full of GG #4, 6 weeks to go. They'll go from clear to opaque eventually, and the wait will be worth it.
Patience my friend
RR1

RR1

RR1

How's it now?
Sorry, I missed the bagseed part. No telling then. They will turn. Try cutting a bud, and see what you have. You can always put a little green bud in a vaporizer.
And if you can, stop with the bagseed. I did 6 one time and they were all over the place. The best looking one was awesome, till I smoked it.
RR1

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Whats the strain? Some ive grown take a long time depending on how much sativa they are. My White LSD are about 14 weeks, and some of the early Haze from the old days were at least that long. By the way, love the username. Am growing a scrog tent full of GG #4, 6 weeks to go. They'll go from clear to opaque eventually, and the wait will be worth it.
Patience my friend
RR1
I don't know why but I love GG, growing it, smoking it, smelling it... the best!

Top Bottom