sheriffs on my property ?s

• Thread starter JAHGYDI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I once made an arrest of a police officer. He came into my establishment and thought he shouldn`t have to pay for a meal.He tore up his bill and yelled at my waitress. I called his department and they put him on unpaid leave for two weeks,jail duty for one month and put it on his employee record so I dropped the charge of thieft. Sometimes you have to give in a little, but I insisted he come back and tell my waitress he was sorry. He did so and left her a large tip as well as paying for his bill. After that it seemed all the employees were exemp form getting speeding tickets to and from work for some time,LOL!

Classic!:cool0041:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
"Treat the cop as equal and he won't mistake you for someone beneath him, and you won't have to prove you're superior to him. They really hate that"

Valuable advice I received from the junked out son of an old Hell's Angel.

Also, if interest strikes you, search the internets for "Anti-terrorist guide to talking to the police". He offers great legal references in those (or other) videos

K

kolah

Pigs are pigs. Do not talk to them, EVER.

They are now training so one cop will (fake) play the "nice cop" and try to pry you for info. Remain silent even if you are not arrested. They are now trained to lie to you as well.

If they come on your property be polite and ask if they have a search warrant. We are now in the Orwellian stages of out-of-control policing power.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i just finished jury duty and as i was walking through the halls i saw 2 police women and they musta been waiting to testify because they were sitting and talking to an older gentleman. the guy said "whats the craziest call youve gone on" i was walking by them but as the police women started telling him i stopped and pretended to read my jury papers. the police woman says "hmmm... weirdest call," looks at her partner "it had to be the one where this neighbor calls and says my next door neighbor has 18 pot plants on his front patio and lawn." so the police women go and check it out. they said when they pulled up he was unwrapping his 215 paper. they checked it out and the plants and said "ok well take it easy, and you know your just asking for these to get stolen or for trouble to come find you, BE MORE SECRETIVE." my jaw dropped...... i was happy to hear that. makes me sleep better at night knowing the (some) local cops are following rules. either way im sure if the guy was a dick it woulda went another way, but because he was polite and showed them proof they were the same back.

i was asked in court if i trust police officers, if i hold them to another standard. theyre people, plain and simple. like the teachings of Buddha say, if you portray unhappiness and anger thats exactly what you will get from everyone else. haha im just starting to read about the Dalli Llama and now im a preacher, haha sorry

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Citizen arrests are pretty awesome. As long as you are the one doing the arresting.

These day's where I live you would either get a beat down, shot by one there contraptions. They like to use the bean bags and stun guns out where I live. I would not even try to Citizen arrest a cop even if I seen him push a old lady in a mud puddle.

I have attempted 2 but only successfully arrested one. The first one I was 10 and my Mom the hero seen a security guard chasing some teenager. My mom pulled some crazy driving and told me to get out and tackle him and citizen arrest him.
He was alot bigger than me. I looked like Chunk from Goonies when I was 10. I jumped out of the car to chase him, well I got juked and ate shit from the gravel. Skinned my knees and hand pretty bad. Although the Security guard caught up to him and arrested him.

The second one was a pretty good one. I was working at Nordstrom in the Cafe as a cook. I was on my lunch break smoking a fatty in my car. I was walking back to work and seen a tweaker come running out the front doors. then a few seconds later the Loss Prevention chick came running out after him. Looked at me and yelled "stop him" I had the perfect angle on him. Took off on a full sprint about 20 yards and closed lined him. Straight connected and KO'd his ass.
Turned out to be a good day at work, had to spend a few hours in the office doing all the paperwork and whatnot with HR. Walked out with my $100 bonus for stopping a theft.

Sorry for the thread jack. I can't sleep and I am rambling on and on and on.

deep buddy

deep buddy

the illusion of choice

i will say this LEO's can and will do WHATEVER they want. unless your looking to get in a shootout which you WILL lose its best to be as polite as possible. and getting smart ass about your rights with them is a good way to have them all up in your shit. but unless your a felon you do have the right to ask them to leave but doing so can give them probable cause. my last brush with the law nearly ended my life. and is the reason i relocated. over an ounce of pot i got a glock stuck in my face and told" im going to blow your fucking head off" not dont move, not put up your hands which were already up! yeah so FFFUCK LEO's. its their choice to engage in this war , as it is ours. make no mistake they will shot first and ask quesstions later its in their training. ahhhh... sorry.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ramble away. As long as you use punctuation and paragraph breaks, it's all good readin' in my world.
Opps ,Note; Right of citizens to make an arrest is under California law.Not all states have this law.Any persons who evade or resist can have additional charges applyed. You MUST be a citizen of California in good standing,(No feloney record in any State or Country on you record).Police are required to assist you so you should inform the person( or officer) you have placed him/her under arrest,then call an other police officer.You can make an arrest of an officer who has placed you under arrest.Again you, not an assisting officer, are on the line for a law suit so make sure you have witnesses and evidence! Don`t expect your District Attorney to cooperate, police like to keep problems in house and will try to talk you out of the action,they may even offer to do some kind of in house disaplanary action instead if you will drop the action.That way it will not be public for the officer or department.
You sound as though you're speaking from experience, I'm intrigued.
I once made an arrest of a police officer. He came into my establishment and thought he shouldn`t have to pay for a meal.He tore up his bill and yelled at my waitress. I called his department and they put him on unpaid leave for two weeks,jail duty for one month and put it on his employee record so I dropped the charge of thieft. Sometimes you have to give in a little, but I insisted he come back and tell my waitress he was sorry. He did so and left her a large tip as well as paying for his bill. After that it seemed all the employees were exemp form getting speeding tickets to and from work for some time,LOL!
Oh DAMN!!! :giggle (we really need a rolling on the floor laughing guy) Oh damn!!!! I love it!
Pigs are pigs. Do not talk to them, EVER.

They are now training so one cop will (fake) play the "nice cop" and try to pry you for info. Remain silent even if you are not arrested. They are now trained to lie to you as well.

If they come on your property be polite and ask if they have a search warrant. We are now in the Orwellian stages of out-of-control policing power.
"Now" trained? I thought it's always been like that, always.

I've found that if you zip your lip you just might find yourself getting on their bad side that much more quickly. But then, I don't typically have trouble with cops, even those who come to my home (female cops notwithstanding, my experience with many female cops has been markedly different than that with male) treat me with respect, call me ma'am, and I've personally never felt threatened. Only felt that my son or husband (pick a male relative) is threatened by them.

Anyway, I can't recall a time when my interaction with pairs of cops didn't involve a "good cop bad cop" scenario, and I thought they always always always lie to you. Wait, there was that one time I was pulled over for speeding in Puerto Rico, I only dealt with one of the cops and he ended up laughing his ass off at me and told me to leave without writing a ticket. I guess I just have that touch with the po-po. I plan on keeping it that way.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ramble away. As long as you use punctuation and paragraph breaks, it's all good readin' in my world.

You sound as though you're speaking from experience, I'm intrigued.

Oh DAMN!!! :giggle (we really need a rolling on the floor laughing guy) Oh damn!!!! I love it!

"Now" trained? I thought it's always been like that, always.

I've found that if you zip your lip you just might find yourself getting on their bad side that much more quickly. But then, I don't typically have trouble with cops, even those who come to my home (female cops notwithstanding, my experience with many female cops has been markedly different than that with male) treat me with respect, call me ma'am, and I've personally never felt threatened. Only felt that my son or husband (pick a male relative) is threatened by them.

Anyway, I can't recall a time when my interaction with pairs of cops didn't involve a "good cop bad cop" scenario, and I thought they always always always lie to you. Wait, there was that one time I was pulled over for speeding in Puerto Rico, I only dealt with one of the cops and he ended up laughing his ass off at me and told me to leave without writing a ticket. I guess I just have that touch with the po-po. I plan on keeping it that way.

At one time I wanted to become an attorney. I almost got a Masters Degree but, even thought I had more than enough credits ,I lacked some required classes towards the end. I was working and fighting for custody of my kids from my Ex and could never seem to finish the required classes. During that time in school I took the Post and advanced Post training required for police officers in Cali. I also worked for CYA as a councler but was aways in hot water for being too nice, so they kicked me up to Administration because of my education and bussiness expirence. I won custody of my kids and stopped both my education and work to raise my kids.(also didn`t help that they started job testing for drugs) At that point I did foster care for 15 years or so and worked for the County Adult Protective Services off and on . That was hard because many of your clients were so sick and poor.I ended up moving a few into my home. One of my best friends was a quadrophelgic and I took care of him until he died in my home at age 34 from congestive hart failer.Excuse the poor spelling one of my down falls has always been poor spelling resulting from having assistences do all my writing and paper work. Anyway I came to the realization a long time ago that our Justis System(and Goverment in general) does not work.I have little intrest anymore in law. My moto is," The least Goverment is the best Goverment"-Tomas Jefferson.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
it depends on what they are there for. if, for instance, they are delivering a summons, fence or no fence they are coming to your front door. they are exempt from trespass law in CA when delivering a summons.

if they are responding to a neighbor's complaint, and your property is not fenced, they will come to your front door, and if you don't answer you can expect them to walk around your house.

but never assume that they will follow the law. years ago i had em walk right into the house at night (through an open door) without even announcing themselves . . . just to tell me to turn down the music. fortunately for me they didn't swing their flashlights onto the dining room table as they walked past it. you can bet i kept that door locked after that!

it's not cheap fencing 3 acres, but the peace of mind is priceless.

no better advice could be given .......get a trespass sign and a fence

if you lined up cops and growers who do you think would be the most criminal................hmmmmm

RABB1T

RABB1T

Plz don't post "Beware of Dogs" signs. It can be seen as an admission of knowingly housing a violent or dangerous animal...that...and because people are rotten.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
?

Plz don't post "Beware of Dogs" signs. It can be seen as an admission of knowingly housing a violent or dangerous animal...that...and because people are rotten.

is this do to the rep that pitbulls have gotten

K

kolah

Beware of Dogs signs are more powerful that posting detailed Constitutonal no trespassing signs. I have heard of several types of people who avoid places with Beware of Dog signs. Almost all public officials, assesors, solictors, strangers etc (at least here in the rural mts of CO) do not honor a simple No Trespassing" sign. But "Beware of Dog?" They boogie back to their hole.

The only good cop is a cop who finds another line of work.

The HC

The HC

They lose effectiveness around Suburbs where people will get that for their chihuahua, either to be cute or because they think people won't be able to distinguish a yap from a howl or a bark.

If people see the sign, but have a reason to believe it's a bluff. I think that actually makes it hotter. I mean 90 something% really won't think anything, but comes in the new kids on the block and they're hanging tough because they've realized they've never heard barking walking by your house.

If people see the sign and hear a dog, it's more effective then just the dog barking. Most dogs aren't really threatening you, but people get fooled otherwise when they're being told to "beware" and hear the beast on the other side.

jyip

jyip

i had been sued bya best friends girlfriend who got nipped by my toy sized terrier... one tooth broke her skin and she got 6 grand from my homeowners insurance and now it costs me double as i has dropped from the original ins. carrier. well, things i learned are :
if you put a beware of dog sign, it advertises to people that they can come on your property and make some money off your ins thrua dogbite case, the easiiest case you can have to make quick money, and yes, there r peeps who look for scummy ways to make cash....
my lawyer advised me to NEVER put up the baware signs cuz they bring more trouble,,, BUT you should put up a dog on property sign ,,this way it could save you from the bs i went thru, and still get the effect you want cuz u still have asign telling peeps aboput your doig there and he can still bark and warn peeps too,,,hope that helps

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
nice

They lose effectiveness around Suburbs where people will get that for their chihuahua, either to be cute or because they think people won't be able to distinguish a yap from a howl or a bark.

If people see the sign, but have a reason to believe it's a bluff. I think that actually makes it hotter. I mean 90 something% really won't think anything, but comes in the new kids on the block and they're hanging tough because they've realized they've never heard barking walking by your house.

If people see the sign and hear a dog, it's more effective then just the dog barking. Most dogs aren't really threatening you, but people get fooled otherwise when they're being told to "beware" and hear the beast on the other side.

but anyone other than a cop or the like my dog is the very least of their worries :character0110: :bandit:sick0004:

I

into the light

Q[UOTE=Smokey503ski;673477]Citizen arrests are pretty awesome. As long as you are the one doing the arresting.

These day's where I live you would either get a beat down, shot by one there contraptions. They like to use the bean bags and stun guns out where I live. I would not even try to Citizen arrest a cop even if I seen him push a old lady in a mud puddle.

I have attempted 2 but only successfully arrested one. The first one I was 10 and my Mom the hero seen a security guard chasing some teenager. My mom pulled some crazy driving and told me to get out and tackle him and citizen arrest him.
He was alot bigger than me. I looked like Chunk from Goonies when I was 10. I jumped out of the car to chase him, well I got juked and ate shit from the gravel. Skinned my knees and hand pretty bad. Although the Security guard caught up to him and arrested him.

The second one was a pretty good one. I was working at Nordstrom in the Cafe as a cook. I was on my lunch break smoking a fatty in my car. I was walking back to work and seen a tweaker come running out the front doors. then a few seconds later the Loss Prevention chick came running out after him. Looked at me and yelled "stop him" I had the perfect angle on him. Took off on a full sprint about 20 yards and closed lined him. Straight connected and KO'd his ass.
Turned out to be a good day at work, had to spend a few hours in the office doing all the paperwork and whatnot with HR. Walked out with my $100 bonus for stopping a theft.

Sorry for the thread jack. I can't sleep and I am rambling on and on and on.[/QUOTE]

Awesome man.......Are you a cop???

Latest posts

Top Bottom